Welcome to the cannabis school for new growers section. In this section you can ask and get answers to questions about growing cannabis. Whether you are are new to growing cannabis or thinking about getting into the hobby, there are no silly questions so ask away. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Cloning or "herming" autoflowers. Is it possible?

A place for new grower to ask questions and learn about growing cannabis
Point 5
Respected Member

Re: Cloning or "herming" autoflowers. Is it possible?

Post by Point 5 »

I would focus on getting a healthy mum from the super skunk so you have her always then you can play and things with the clones you take from her. Only say this as your situ is difficult with getting beans if any of the experiments go wrong and wouldnt want you to be stuck with nothing. i say that the idea of breeding or seed making isnt something i have much idea in.
These users thanked the author Point 5 for the post:
Back Room Farmer (Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:57 pm)
Whoever said the best things in life are free blatantly grew their own pot
:puff puff:

Back Room Farmer

Re: Cloning or "herming" autoflowers. Is it possible?

Post by Back Room Farmer »

I do plan to make a mom of one super skunk or at lease some clones and one of those a mom. I also had an Idea to put in a splitter wall(super easy with my setup and wont effect airflow at all) and do the half a plant of one auto let it pollinate itself and not the other plant. And yes P5 for sure Momma plant is first.

Return to “Canna School for Newbies!”