Welcome to the cannabis school for new growers section. In this section you can ask and get answers to questions about growing cannabis. Whether you are are new to growing cannabis or thinking about getting into the hobby, there are no silly questions so ask away. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

The absolute noobs guide to growing with ease!

A place for new grower to ask questions and learn about growing cannabis
KD
Known User

Re: The absolute noobs guide to growing with ease!

Post by KD »

I just got to a point where I hated measuring pH and EC altogether so when I got sent one of these kits as a tester, I fell in love straight away!

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
KD
Known User

Re: The absolute noobs guide to growing with ease!

Post by KD »

Chad.Westport wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:50 pm
Thank you for posting and there is good information there, but this marginalizes the the efforts and knowledge it takes to grow cannabis. There are many other factors that come in to play within the soil, not to mention environment. Good information being shared, but far from the full picture or "guide to growing".

Ph does tend to be one of the common problems for new growers, mainly I think from lack of knowledge. So this will indeed help people :Stoned:
Totally agree mate. I just intended this for someone whos never tried a plant before to get one going as easy as possible. I forget my tents are dialled in so I don't even check them anymore. You do make a good point though

Return to “Canna School for Newbies!”