Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Nutrient burn?

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
grownnotflown420

Re: Nutrient burn?

Post by grownnotflown420 »

2-Scoops wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:05 pm
Plenty of N.P.K in those ferts mate. Oh yes remember to get a run off reading next feed.

Don`t know yield mate it`s still growing at 49days in bloom its on here in grow section. Theirs 2 plants in 110cm x 55cm floor space, its only a small space so i reckon i`ll get at least 5 oz a plant maybe a bit more, im impressed though atmo how its going.

Image thats more or less both plants 8-)
Beautiful man!! Love it, I'll check out your thread

Run offs now 550ppm dude not sure if that's still too low?
--------GrownNotFlown--------

--------Bloody Skunk Auto DWC--------

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Run off seems ok. At this stage where plants at it just don`t wanna be coming out any higher than your putting in through top of pots. You also don`t wanna be putting too much in top, dont go any higher cus for where thery are at i reckon that`ll be a pretty high ppm ? Were talking not far from a full dose for fully grown plants or so i would think cus those ferts are pretty heavy on N.P.K > 9.5.16 ones i generally use are 5.4.3 > N.P.K in fact what was ppm of ferts you gave ? Just keep an eye on them for burny type symptoms starting up, but i think it`ll have plenty of roots now to cope with higher dose and it was a mature cutt so in my mind that`s sound. Ive never really used calmag, maybe to foliar spray once upon a time, but yes im not sure how much of that to add so don`t go crazy their either cus the ferts have a bit in already, iff they look like they are greening up and not getting worse nerxt feed i`d maybe stick with your original dose of 0.5ml a ltr

Just check run off every few weeks mate to make sure its not crazy high above what`s going in top and you should be sound but if it climbs too high they may need a flush through or a few feeds of water before putting plants back on a slightly lower dose of ferts. Jobs a good en though . Keep some pictures coming of plant as a whole every now n then and ill sub up to this thread. :oik!:
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
grownnotflown420 (Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:20 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

grownnotflown420

2-Scoops wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:03 pm
Run off seems ok. At this stage where plants at it just don`t wanna be coming out any higher than your putting in through top of pots. You also don`t wanna be putting too much in top, dont go any higher cus for where thery are at i reckon that`ll be a pretty high ppm ? Were talking not far from a full dose for fully grown plants or so i would think cus those ferts are pretty heavy on N.P.K > 9.5.16 ones i generally use are 5.4.3 > N.P.K in fact what was ppm of ferts you gave ? Just keep an eye on them for burny type symptoms starting up, but i think it`ll have plenty of roots now to cope with higher dose and it was a mature cutt so in my mind that`s sound. Ive never really used calmag, maybe to foliar spray once upon a time, but yes im not sure how much of that to add so don`t go crazy their either cus the ferts have a bit in already, iff they look like they are greening up and not getting worse nerxt feed i`d maybe stick with your original dose of 0.5ml a ltr

Just check run off every few weeks mate to make sure its not crazy high above what`s going in top and you should be sound but if it climbs too high they may need a flush through or a few feeds of water before putting plants back on a slightly lower dose of ferts. Jobs a good en though . Keep some pictures coming of plant as a whole every now n then and ill sub up to this thread. :oik!:
Thanks Man,

I'll pop a pic up later so you can see the difference already man, shes shooting up and the yellowing seems to of stopped, I suspect they will start to green up in next few days

I've started my diary on here for my bloody skunk auto dwc if you'd like to check it out bro, links in my signature

.5ml/l is what manufacturer recommends, well actually it says either .5ml/l EVERY feed or 4ml/l once a week then water in between.
These users thanked the author grownnotflown420 for the post:
2-Scoops (Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:24 pm)

grownnotflown420

2-Scoops wrote:

Here's the babies scoops, on the road to recovery lol
2-Scoops (Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:51 pm)

grownnotflown420

2-Scoops wrote:

ImageImage

Is she still hungry?? Or still correcting from before?
2-Scoops (Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:51 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

It`s not an instant fix the spots on leaves above are feck all and more a shit happens thing to leaves on any plant, but so long as its not spreading like wildfire your good and at end of shift its prolly effects from underferting as same on tips, if it was overferting they would look a more golden brown dead and necrotric, but they just dead spots on leaves. Don`t go upping ferts just stick as is now and they will come around good style soon enough, you can see them looking nice, tbh theirs not much up. But yes keep eye on new growth and if thats good your usually good to go, older leaves may take a wee bit longer to green back up fully if at all with some @grownnotflown420 they looking good tbh. Don`t forget to lower calmag to right dose cus too much of that can interfere with uptake of other parts from your ferts
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 2):
grownnotflown420 (Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:31 pm) • Josh (Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:58 am)

grownnotflown420

2-Scoops wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:00 pm
It`s not an instant fix the spots on leaves above are feck all and more a shit happens thing to leaves on any plant, but so long as its not spreading like wildfire your good and at end of shift its prolly effects from underferting as same on tips, if it was overferting they would look a more golden brown dead and necrotric, but they just dead spots on leaves. Don`t go upping ferts just stick as is now and they will come around good style soon enough, you can see them looking nice, tbh theirs not much up. But yes keep eye on new growth and if thats good your usually good to go, older leaves may take a wee bit longer to green back up fully if at all with some @grownnotflown420 they looking good tbh. Don`t forget to lower calmag to right dose cus too much of that can interfere with uptake of other parts from your ferts
wicked man, thanks so much bro :rock:
2-Scoops (Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:40 pm)

grownnotflown420

so the girls are coming round nicely now entering week 4 of veg within the next few days (I cant remember exact date)

started some LST on the plant on the right and will do the same to the left in a few days

grownnotflown420

@2-Scoops

Damn they're looking much better thank you bro

And to the others too 👍
2-Scoops (Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:38 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Cool as fuck. You could and should keep at that dose for most way through the whole grow, i`d prolly up them when they are stretching like mad and at their hungriest for ferts to 2.5ml a litre when you flip to 12/12 for 3 weeks before dropping back to 2ml for rest of flowering @grownnotflown420 jobs a good en though hey.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
grownnotflown420 (Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:12 pm)

Return to “Cannabis issues and help section”