Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Strange stippled and misshapen leaves

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
Mips
Has thanked: 0

Strange stippled and misshapen leaves

Post by Mips »

Hi, as per the title, I have some weird stippling on the leaves of some, but not all of my seedlings. Could anyone help? They’re in coco using canna coco nutrients at the right levels in a good environment.
https://imgur.com/a/bsfoVzU
Last edited by Mips on Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mips

Re: Strange stippled and misshapen leaves

Post by Mips »

Hmr81 wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:58 am
HI mate, looks similar to my Money Bush and that was fixed with a little boost of CalMag. Are you hand feeding? how much and how often?
Nice one for that - yes, hand feeding once every other day. The weird thing is it happened in soil in my last grow as well, which would seem to discount calcium or magnesium deficiency wouldn’t it? I’m just hoping it’s not a virus! But yes, someone else suggested cal mag, I’ll give it a go, thanks 👍

Point 5
Respected Member

Post by Point 5 »

Anything like that. This is the money bush @Hmr81 mentioned. At first we thought over watered after a cinvo in heres let it dry out a bit then did a valmag feed amd is now looking like this. Still not 100% happy but not as bad as she was. Tbh not sure what the issue is
These users thanked the author Point 5 for the post:
2-Scoops (Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:27 am)
Whoever said the best things in life are free blatantly grew their own pot
:puff puff:

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

I wouldn`t sweat it too much mate its a just a "shit happens " thing in my book from time to time, they will or generally grow out of it 99/100
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Point 5 (Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:07 am)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Mips

Post by Mips »

2-Scoops wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:27 am
I wouldn`t sweat it too much mate its a just a "shit happens " thing in my book from time to time, they will or generally grow out of it 99/100
Cheers for that, good to know. I’ll wait it out & hopefully things’ll work out fine 👍
These users thanked the author Mips for the post:
2-Scoops (Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:10 am)

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

teen acne we sometimes say :D

she'll be alright :rock:
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Mips wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:11 am
Hmr81 wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:58 am
HI mate, looks similar to my Money Bush and that was fixed with a little boost of CalMag. Are you hand feeding? how much and how often?
Nice one for that - yes, hand feeding once every other day. The weird thing is it happened in soil in my last grow as well, which would seem to discount calcium or magnesium deficiency wouldn’t it? I’m just hoping it’s not a virus! But yes, someone else suggested cal mag, I’ll give it a go, thanks 👍
On another note after reading this well try feeding everty 3 days instead of every 2 days in those massive pots, reason being it looks like your soaking all pots (good stuff yes) but pots are shuuge and tbh looking at them again they have that kinda overwatered droopy look, but yes by letting pots dry out a little more roots will spread more easily inbetween feeds. I can imagine outer edges of those pots without any roots but still a wet cold enviroment for rootage to spread too. It`s up to you like, but if your gonna overwater a plant growing in coco its generally early on with small plants in massive pots, myself i like to pot up once.

Return to “Cannabis Issues And Questions”