Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

any ideas

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
MrNice
Respected Member

Re: any ideas

Post by MrNice »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:57 pm
GMO wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:34 pm
my gut says Root rot or maybe for the first time ever actual TMV !!

its a odd one tho for sure dude... whats the root situation anyways?? im real curious now
I was going to say initially looking at this, TMV. I had this before on a grow I have never uploaded here, I also have something similar on one plant at the minute but put it down to genetics. It started growing new growth which seems ok so not really worried.

TMV isn't bad for us though right? For consuming?
Thats one for GMO "TMV isn't bad for us though right? For consuming?" to answer...........i was using neem oil to kill some aphids till he told me how bad it can be for humans to in intake...............i think kenoo got ill once from neem oil on his plants and toking it made hin sick
send him a pm an ask if domt reply here hes a very knowledgeable dude...... :clap: :puff puff: :puff puff: :puff puff:
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post:
Guest (Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:06 pm)

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
Donkey222
Has thanked: 0

Post by Donkey222 »

So I've just spent the last hour looking at tmv pics and I personally don't think that's what it is but I could be wrong it's very strange , if it is tmv then I'll find out soon enough as I'd imagine it will spread to at least its neighbour they were touching if not all 8

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author Donkey222 for the post:
GMO (Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:51 pm)

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

i really doubt TMV affects cannabis. waiting peer review study imho
These users thanked the author GMO for the post:
Guest (Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:05 pm)
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Terp_Pharmer

Post by Terp_Pharmer »

This happened to me before on a plant I was neglecting and was on an irregular watering schedule. I gave the plants a slight h202 drench at about a 1:5 dilution of 3% peroxide then followed up with recharge and makes. Once I started re-establishing a proper wet dry cycle followed with an epsom salt foliar every other day. The plants started turning around about a week and a half later with proper growth. Not sure what it was but I assumed it was something like rot or fungal at the root level

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author Terp_Pharmer for the post (total 2):
GMO (Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:26 pm) • Guest (Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:11 pm)

Terp_Pharmer

Post by Terp_Pharmer »

Actually 1:10 solution of 3% sorry about that.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

MrNice wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:04 pm
DIY.Rik wrote:
GMO wrote:

its a odd one tho for sure dude... whats the root situation anyways?? im real curious now
I was going to say initially looking at this, TMV. I had this before on a grow I have never uploaded here, I also have something similar on one plant at the minute but put it down to genetics. It started growing new growth which seems ok so not really worried.

Thats one for GMO "TMV isn't bad for us though right? For consuming?" to answer...........i was using neem oil to kill some aphids till he told me how bad it can be for humans to in intake...............i think kenoo got ill once from neem oil on his plants and toking it made hin sick
send him a pm an ask if domt reply here hes a very knowledgeable dude...... :clap: :puff puff: :puff puff: :puff puff:
Neem is a great treatment for your medium used as a preventative measure, used 2 or 3 times in veg soaking your medium with a mix will wipe out soil born bugs and eggs iff used that way, it also has systemic properties used that way, so it protects your plants above ground for a while to a certain extent
Donkey222 wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:26 pm
So I've just spent the last hour looking at tmv pics and I personally don't think that's what it is but I could be wrong it's very strange , if it is tmv then I'll find out soon enough as I'd imagine it will spread to at least its neighbour they were touching if not all 8

Very rare in UK me thinks and in a percy grow room even more so.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Guest (Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:12 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Post by Guest »

MrNice wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:04 pm
DIY.Rik wrote:
GMO wrote:

Yeah I heard about the neem. I used one product cm-90 I think it was. I heard bad so I washed mine as it was outdoor and still had bugs, went for a Hash run. Which actually brings me into one topic, I have heard that neem oil is commonly used, or was to help bulk out hash made in middle Eastern territory. They heat it straight on a flame and add neem to bind and add weight. Maybe some people develop an allergy for it? I have seen a couple of people get bad chest infections from the old school hash.

Far by saying its safe. But I've researched using it in the soil itself and no problems arise. I used it in my last run in the soil.

I take it you're referring to chest and breathing difficulties after neem?
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

I take it you're referring to chest and breathing difficulties after neem?
[/quote]

Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome (CHS), a rare cyclical vomiting condition, is said to be triggered by too much cannabis. But many believe this isn’t true—and instead say the painful bouts of vomiting come from other factors, such as pesticide contamination

Link
https://www.leafly.com/news/health/neem ... s-syndrome

I know GMO said kenno had treated his plants with neem years ago and thought it was the neem spraying causing hin to vomit.............

The page link theres seems to think no but i have not read all the page so.............

Have to say before joining here and finding out about it i did spray a plant and consume it later with no ill effects my self so i dont know im still learning thats why im here :lol:

BIGUPGR420

Donkey222
Has thanked: 0

Post by Donkey222 »

I'm not sure how it would of happened but does any else thing it could be something to do with boron deficiency, I've spent hours now going through everything I can and the only thing that resembles it is that

Post by Guest »

This is my DP Banana Blaze, its an afghan kush. For a nice little night time smoke. Has sort of similar thing but new growth is fine. I thought TMV straight away.

Return to “Cannabis issues and help section”