Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Any deficiencies

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
zebo1234
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Any deficiencies

Post by zebo1234 »

Is their any deficiencies with this I've just flipped it 4days ago and the new shoots look abit pale or am I being paranoid Image

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Re: Any deficiencies

Post by GMO »

It's kind if hard to say from just one picture buddy

Best of giving us a full run down of your setup and all the other stuff you can think of

A little lighter green is normal in the first few weeks of flower and is a good side the plant is transitioning.... but one of your leaves looks a bit funny. Nothing major but a few more pics and bit more info will help

Welcome along btw

translated from the bongo of the canna jungle

“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

zebo1234

Post by zebo1234 »

Thanks for the fast reply
I'm growing in Coco
Using vita link a and be at a rate of 1ml per ltr I'm using cal mag at a rate of 1ml per ltr
Using great white myco
Azoz
Myco chum
Vita link
I could send a vid but I don't think this chat supports it

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Welcome to the growroom.

It's odd that the problems appear on one side, but as GMO says, more photos are needed.
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

zebo1234 wrote:Thanks for the fast reply
I'm growing in Coco
Using vita link a and be at a rate of 1ml per ltr I'm using cal mag at a rate of 1ml per ltr
Using great white myco
Azoz
Myco chum
Vita link
I could send a vid but I don't think this chat supports it

Sorry, to upload vids it would have to be uploaded to youtube and then linked here

The only leaf that looked out compared to the rest may just have been the lighting on the camera. I was thinking calmag but you got that covered dude. I dont think ya got any problems tbh but a few more pics wont hurt

Also most would suggest foliar feeding calmag before and after flip but you shouldnt need to be adding it to each feed unless running RO water

zebo1234

Post by zebo1234 »

Thanks mate I was thinking maybe it would be the lighting when you said one side yes I'll take more pics for you guys when I get back in so should i add cal mag maybe once a week as I'm not running ro water?

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

zebo1234 wrote:Thanks mate I was thinking maybe it would be the lighting when you said one side yes I'll take more pics for you guys when I get back in so should i add cal mag maybe once a week as I'm not running ro water?

Alot the folks round here like to do a foliar about 2 weeks before flip then again within the first 2 weeks. Just to load the plant up in case

I've not used calmag in about 18months I'd say, save your Penny's and use it if you need to rather than all the time in the medium

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Welcome to GR420.

Few more pictures as mentioned would be great. I like to foliar feed cal mag or just Epsom salts 2 weeks before flip and 2 weeks after to try load them up for early flower.

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

A side note,

I see you are using tapatalk. We have a dedicated gallery for our members on the main site/forum. You can create sub galleries to which is cool for arranging your images. They will be there safe and easily found whenever you want them and they can be posted easily also onto the forum and shared via links should you wish to do so.

There are many features on the actual site including a chat box that are not available on tapatalk. I highly recommend you have a look through the desktop version.

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

P.s. you need 10 posts to actually post images and links in the forum using the desktop site.

If you need any help just let us know.

Return to “Cannabis issues and help section”