Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Upper young leaves do not open and are twisted down. HELP!

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
seymore_budz
Respected Member

Re: Upper young leaves do not open and are twisted down. HELP!

Post by seymore_budz »

greenmobster440 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:19 am
Looks like heat stress. What's you temps? I'm not seeing a deficiency. Leaves tend to curl under when they get to hot. Sucks the life right out of them. No yellowing or veiny stuff and leaves below the canopy look fine. I'd check ventilation and lamp height. Good luck
They probably smoked by now :lol: but I think GMO was correct. overfed and the media was too damp. That and maybe a little wind stress.
These users thanked the author seymore_budz for the post:
greenmobster440 (Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:40 am)
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
greenmobster440

Re: Upper young leaves do not open and are twisted down. HELP!

Post by greenmobster440 »

seymore_budz wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:32 am
greenmobster440 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:19 am
Looks like heat stress. What's you temps? I'm not seeing a deficiency. Leaves tend to curl under when they get to hot. Sucks the life right out of them. No yellowing or veiny stuff and leaves below the canopy look fine. I'd check ventilation and lamp height. Good luck
They probably smoked by now :lol: but I think GMO was correct. overfed and the media was too damp. That and maybe a little wind stress.
Awesome, good to hear ya may have found the problem. I learn a lot from reading about others issues. I throw in my opinion now n then for all it's worth..lol. Still pretty rusty on the grow thing but growing stays pretty basic. It's us humans that screw things up..lol. I'm gonna follow this thread. I'd like to see them recover. Have a great day.
These users thanked the author greenmobster440 for the post:
seymore_budz (Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:10 pm)

Return to “Cannabis issues and help section”