Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Buds not fattening up week 6

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
Rassensi
Known User

Re: Buds not fattening up week 6

Post by Rassensi »

Red squirrel fowl wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:14 pm
Rassensi wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:23 pm
Girls look sound for were they are the only thing I would be checking my self is this bud here where that leaf meets the stem because that looks like it could be the start of bud rot to me brother hope not but worth checking. ImageImage
you was correct m8 there's white mould in the exact spot you circled 😭🤮 also found it on another bud after close inspection, I've cut both branches off and got rid, rest of the plant looks fine, day 1 of week 7 today don't know weather to chop or keep a close eye on things and let her finish? I grow in a loft so I always struggle with temps in June July.
Aww man that’s crap it’s was the first thing that stud out to me when I seen the picture just keep an eye on everything and a look out for anything that looks like that bit you’ve removed. Glad you got it before it got out of hand brother
These users thanked the author Rassensi for the post:
Red squirrel fowl (Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:25 pm)
Out here growing my own since 05

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
Red squirrel fowl

Post by Red squirrel fowl »

Rassensi wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:21 pm
Red squirrel fowl wrote:
Rassensi wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:23 pm
Girls look sound for were they are the only thing I would be checking my self is this bud here where that leaf meets the stem because that looks like it could be the start of bud rot to me brother hope not but worth checking. ImageImage
you was correct m8 there's white mould in the exact spot you circled 😭🤮 also found it on another bud after close inspection, I've cut both branches off and got rid, rest of the plant looks fine, day 1 of week 7 today don't know weather to chop or keep a close eye on things and let her finish? I grow in a loft so I always struggle with temps in June July.
Aww man that’s crap it’s was the first thing that stud out to me when I seen the picture just keep an eye on everything and a look out for anything that looks like that bit you’ve removed. Glad you got it before it got out of hand brother
thanks again m8 wouldn't have spotted it if it wasnt for you alerting me. Going to watch her like a hawk, I find bud rot easier to spot when it's lights out and I check quickly with a torch. Cheers buddy 👍
These users thanked the author Red squirrel fowl for the post:
Rassensi (Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:35 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Good spotting @Rassensi that one, much kudos mate.

Shitty shit shit is that @Red squirrel fowl defo keep an eye on them. I always use a big fan blasting air around room to help prevent things like this happening, it jkust keeps shit a bit more aired off me thinks, well it must do cus only time i had rot was when i didn`t use one or i did but ity was a small shitty clip on thing. That said i`d be in 2 minds as to whether i used one now you`ve spotted rot what with spores in room and such like, its a tuffy is that now, but i still think i`d have a fan blasting air around room, summink overlooked lots me thinks that is a bit of important kit in more ways than one, feck knows tbh. :idn:
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 2):
Red squirrel fowl (Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:34 pm) • Rassensi (Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:45 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Rassensi
Known User

Post by Rassensi »

Red squirrel fowl wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:28 pm
Rassensi wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:21 pm
Red squirrel fowl wrote:
thanks again m8 wouldn't have spotted it if it wasnt for you alerting me. Going to watch her like a hawk, I find bud rot easier to spot when it's lights out and I check quickly with a torch. Cheers buddy 👍
Just happy to help and glad you’ve caught it in time 😉
These users thanked the author Rassensi for the post:
Red squirrel fowl (Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:37 pm)

Red squirrel fowl

Post by Red squirrel fowl »

2-Scoops wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:31 pm

Shitty shit shit is that @Red squirrel fowl defo keep an eye on them. I always use a big fan blasting air around room to help prevent things like this happening, it jkust keeps shit a bit more aired off me thinks, well it must do cus only time i had rot was when i didn`t use one or i did but ity was a small shitty clip on thing. That said i`d be in 2 minds as to whether i used one now you`ve spotted rot what with spores in room and such like, its a tuffy is that now, but i still think i`d have a fan blasting air around room, summink overlooked lots me thinks that is a bit of important kit in more ways than one, feck knows tbh. :idn:
I hear you about the fan m8, I've actually not had one in there this last week or so I took it out and put it at side of my bedside table because it's been so hot 😂🤦‍♂️ ill not be doing that again, I'll have to buy another one and stop being a tight arse 😂 we live and learn
These users thanked the author Red squirrel fowl for the post (total 2):
Rassensi (Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:02 pm) • 2-Scoops (Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:15 pm)

Rassensi
Known User

Post by Rassensi »

2-Scoops wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:31 pm

Definitely about air movement mucka I’m just glad he’s got on top of it nothing worse than loosing months of work to rot or pests man 😉
These users thanked the author Rassensi for the post (total 2):
Red squirrel fowl (Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:49 pm) • 2-Scoops (Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:14 pm)

Return to “Cannabis issues and help section”