Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Day 19 flower deficiencies! Please help

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Re: Day 19 flower deficiencies! Please help

Post by 2-Scoops »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 8:58 pm
2-Scoops wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 2:29 pm
Don`t you know what run off ec is ? I mean it looks like underferting in places then overferting in other parts, well to me it does, but why would it be overferting if you`ve flushed pots back last week, which kinda makes it harder to suss for myself cus maybe theirs a bit of both going down that`s been caused at different times, a bit of left over dammage from overferting and now underferting or opposite way around if that makes some sort of sense, tbh im struggling a bit cus of that. If run off ec is high then i`d be flushing it back like you did last week then starting back feeding AnB at ec you been using if giving daily feeds or use a slightly higher ec if feeding every other day lets say 0.2. They just look more or less same as last week mate to me basically.

Underferting will take a wee bit longer to correct than ovedrferting, meaning once pots are flushed through properly if it was overferting then it should stop plants getting any worse burny looking type symptoms more or less instantly where as underferting will take plants longer to green up when yiou start feeding back ferts.

Gets pots raised up of floor a wee bit if not done by now as well.
Have you thought of water quality? Local area etc.....?
Yes but hard or soft water you can still grow soundly with it Rik without worrying too much. I think its been a bit of both under and over ferting myself, but if he`s flushed pots back with water they should be ok, but i`d be checking run off ec to make sure its not high and if its not just carry on regardless feeding. :)
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Guest (Wed May 26, 2021 1:12 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Gward20

Post by Gward20 »

[/url]Still no sign of the plants getting better 😡😡😡 don’t know what else to do. They have had 40 litres of phd water each and been getting fed just a and b at 1.2 Ec ph 5.8-6.0. Temperature has been between 26-30 max and min daytime. Sorry about the long video I just wanted to show my environment and get some close ups of the leaves. I’m starting to feed the plants everyday about 6-7 litres so they are getting a mini flush every feed with lots of run off. Besides all the problems I’m having, the buds do seem to be getting bigger and they still have about 5-6 weeks to go. ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage [url=app.php/gallery/image/53152]Image
To the Video https://www.growroom420.com/app.php/vga ... rd20/4/677
These users thanked the author Gward20 for the post:
Captain Beefheart (Tue May 25, 2021 6:41 pm)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

looking much better bach imho,i can see them old burnt fans preying now see,just keep them on A+B only until week 6 / 7 ofr flower then add the pk mun. good luck but they deffo looking better. :oik!: :clap:

Gward20

Post by Gward20 »

Captain Beefheart wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 6:40 pm
looking much better bach imho,i can see them old burnt fans preying now see,just keep them on A+B only until week 6 / 7 ofr flower then add the pk mun. good luck but they deffo looking better. :oik!: :clap:
Thanks mate. All those burn leaves are from this week tho ☹️ When I flushed the plants I took off all the affected leaves and defoliated the plants. That was on day 21. Fingers crossed they recover. Do the plants not need a flowering nutrient or is a and b enough ?
Captain Beefheart (Tue May 25, 2021 6:50 pm)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Gward20 wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 6:44 pm
Captain Beefheart wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 6:40 pm
Thanks mate. All those burn leaves are from this week tho ☹️ When I flushed the plants I took off all the affected leaves and defoliated the plants. That was on day 21. Fingers crossed they recover. Do the plants not need a flowering nutrient or is a and b enough ?
A+B is more than enough the thing is dont try running before ewe can walk with pk shes a mule if ewe get it wrong,ive had plants love it + some hate it,but at 3 / 4 weeks into flower it surely stalls shit badly imo. :oik!: just keep feeding them every day ec.12 ph 6 no need for anything else. :puff puff:

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Another thing is with canna ewe should actually nigh on see them growing here's mine now flipped as of 8 pm tonight these wont see pk 14/15 for at least 6 weeks 3 weeks of stretch now they will stuff my chamber. ImageImage

great googly moogly!

Gward20

Post by Gward20 »

Captain Beefheart wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 6:54 pm
Another thing is with canna ewe should actually nigh on see them growing here's mine now flipped as of 8 pm tonight these wont see pk 14/15 for at least 6 weeks 3 weeks of stretch now they will stuff my chamber. ImageImage

great googly moogly!
So are you just using a and b at this stage ? They are gonna be trees soon 😂
Captain Beefheart (Tue May 25, 2021 7:18 pm)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Gward20 wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 6:58 pm
Captain Beefheart wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 6:54 pm

great googly moogly!
So are you just using a and b at this stage ? They are gonna be trees soon 😂
believe it or not bach i lost nearly 3 weeks with these duw to slow rootage,yes to date they on A+B cf.12 ph.5.8 i wont use any additives now until week 6/7 flipped ive ran out of buddy so its A+B and a shot of PK 14/15 weeks 6/7 ... thats all they getting aye 3 weeks stretch now they fill my space see. :oik!: :thanks:

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

All newer growth seems to be looking good @Gward20 from here, which is usually a good indicator things are heading right way. :)
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 2):
Captain Beefheart (Tue May 25, 2021 9:59 pm) • Gward20 (Wed May 26, 2021 1:55 am)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

1 other thing that really gets to me is robbing a dope plant of its shade leafs !!! now then imho i see this as robbing the plant / stressing the fuk out of its goodness ! uncle dewi always stressed to me never remove a single leaf as its clearly needed if the plant produced it !!! i cant remember him saying to me look what at happened to sampson. :idn:
These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post (total 3):
Gward20 (Wed May 26, 2021 2:00 am) • Guest (Wed May 26, 2021 1:17 pm) • Greenfingers (Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:34 pm)

Return to “Cannabis issues and help section”