Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Patches otoole

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
Rubbered

Patches otoole

Post by Rubbered »

So, been dealing with the same patches on my blue cheese, was unsure if it was humidity or feed....probably both....kinda sorted humidity and upped feed (looks a lot happier....but now I’ve got my Maltz getting finicky with same patches....got a feeling this is humidity related or lockout 😟green as can be bar these patches....
Any pointers n info would be appreciated....was planning on a flip this weekend πŸ€ͺπŸ™

Gonna upload the picture and post βœŒοΈπŸ’―

Thanks amigos

Both get fed At 5.8 with 0.8 ec - 8l water, 20mL AB combined.

Were receiving cal mag before aswell this is the first I stopped :/....last fed yesterday, watered today....was pushing with feed only , today is their first water only
" It's all about money not freedom.
You think you're free?
Try going somewhere without money " - Bill Hicks

Rubbered

Re: Patches otoole

Post by Rubbered »

ImageImage

Rubbered

Post by Rubbered »

This was only two days ago

Rubbered

Post by Rubbered »

Aaaaand!!!
Temperature is shit lol, I mean low shit lol

14/15 c 60-70% lights off and 18-20 40-60% lights on

Grower88
Known User

Post by Grower88 »

Get a heater in there mate I'd say ur feed looks fine personally Going under 18c is never good 16c and your plant won't take up certain food.

Get them temps stable and go from there if it were me. 18c min lights off mate. I aim for 20-22c lights off and 25-27 lights on

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Grower88 on Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Grower88 for the post (total 2):
Guest (Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:09 am) • Rubbered (Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:11 am)

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

Looks like light / water damage. With necrosis you normally see a yellow edge to the chlorosis but here you don't see that here. Temps are deffo a bit low too but watch when you raise it because as you raise the temp they might want a little more food.
These users thanked the author seymore_budz for the post (total 2):
Guest (Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:08 am) • Rubbered (Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:11 am)
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Post by Guest »

I've just purchased one of these for my one grow tent. I have another but not as good. Although it's 10W less than the smallesone at 55W:

https://elixirgardensupplies.co.uk/prod ... se-garage/

I found this onbe works very well.

I am in an outhouse. It was frosty when walking the dog at 5AM and my lowest temp was 18.9C I thought that was shit! I heat thge main room. Uses electric up but I wouldn't want to live in the cold either :lol:

After getting heaters sorted etc...

Insulate, insulate, insulate..........
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
Rubbered (Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:34 am)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Rubbered

Post by Rubbered »

Grower88 wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:56 am
Get a heater in there mate I'd say ur feed looks fine personally Going under 18c is never good 16c and your plant won't take up certain food.

Get them temps stable and go from there if it were me. 18c min lights off mate. I aim for 20-22c lights off and 25-27 lights on

seymore_budz wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:56 am
Looks like light / water damage. With necrosis you normally see a yellow edge to the chlorosis but here you don't see that here. Temps are deffo a bit low too but watch when you raise it because as you raise the temp they might want a little more food.
Cheers for that lads, I know temps should be higher been fighting that dragon the last month haha, oil radiator costs a bomb to run πŸ™ added a hot mist humidifier, that helped with temps Slightly and I upped the light to 600w πŸ˜“That never made a dent πŸ˜‚

I was looking at the damage thinking that’s pretty white reminds me of when my bud got too close to the light, making me ponder if it’s airflow...maybe droplets on leaf getting fried?

Anyway I’ll start with attacking temps and increasing the oscillator/add another, watch and see how it goes πŸ’ͺπŸ’―

I will keep this updated , hopefully get it back in it’s sweet spot 🀟

Thanks again for the input lads πŸ’ͺ🀟appreciated!!

Rubbered

Post by Rubbered »

DIY.Rik wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:13 am
I've just purchased one of these for my one grow tent. I have another but not as good. Although it's 10W less than the smallesone at 55W:

https://elixirgardensupplies.co.uk/prod ... se-garage/

I found this onbe works very well.

I am in an outhouse. It was frosty when walking the dog at 5AM and my lowest temp was 18.9C I thought that was shit! I heat thge main room. Uses electric up but I wouldn't want to live in the cold either :lol:

After getting heaters sorted etc...

Insulate, insulate, insulate..........
Cracking mate!! Read pennies an hour to run n hit the roof haha gonna purchase one or two straightaway πŸ’ͺ🀟

I use the house heaters bro but they don’t got it up stairs haha so it’s fucking Ice up there lol oil radiator house heaters the light fans fuck me I was skint that month πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚turned that oil 1800w beast off πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ fuck that lol

Was maybe gonna hook up ducting to the bottom of the heater downstairs lol blows out from the bottom hopefully blow it through that and up to where I need it :p

They heaters look legit though defo worth an investigation 🀟πŸ’ͺπŸ’―thanks mate

Grower88
Known User

Post by Grower88 »

Ye tube heaters are cheap to run longs it's nuff heat for your setup I don't usually have any and next to no air extraction when my plants are small mate so u be fine

These users thanked the author Grower88 for the post (total 2):
Guest (Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:52 am) • Rubbered (Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:44 pm)

Return to β€œCannabis issues and help section”