Welcome to the cannabis growing issues and help section. Use this section to ask about issues, deficiencies and other problems you encounter while growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Help with scrog

Get help fixing cannabis deficiencies and issues
Stickylemonz
Known User

Re: Help with scrog

Post by Stickylemonz »

Wayne36 wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:54 pm
Stickylemonz wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:18 pm
Done some light defoliation yesterday and she looking good today :dj: :barmy: @Wayne36ImageImageImage

Also I don’t have Facebook or Instagram do they have YouTube vids mate as love watching videos also I think I’m going to have to wait till I have room in groom to finish flower and add a support net as I’ve done a good enough job using ties rather then a net as she’s been outside while my other 7 are in flower atm 6 diffrent strains I’ve got a diary and this is where she will be heading when the others finish flower and then she’ll be in final position to then use a support net! I’m just hoping she doesn’t stretch lots and because she starting flower outside they do tend to stretch more during veg also as internode spacing far apart but I seem to have kept her at bay(fingers crossed)(touch wood)
She looks good mate. Yes he has YouTube here is the link he is very informative https://youtube.com/c/NorthernScrogger
Thank you Wayne she’s doing alright starting to stretch a bit more, don’t know weather to retie down to help the middle bud sites to catch up in height?? also will subscribe so thank you for that too

Hmr81

Post by Hmr81 »

Think of a diary as a history of your grow life. It might be awesome, it might be utter shite, but it will give yiu a record of your actions so you can look back and adjust how you grow from real data that you have collected from your own grow space, because every grow space is different.
These users thanked the author Hmr81 for the post:
Stickylemonz (Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:49 pm)
From the Garage of HMR
No Current Grow on, Point5 has the tent and is doing her lovely thing.

Stickylemonz
Known User

Post by Stickylemonz »

2-Scoops wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:12 pm
Plants I've flowered that size with plenty of space to grow it in, man i was dragging 15 to 20oz per plant, were talking big yields from that plant under a 600hps @Stickylemonz quite possibly double figures, but don't get hopes up hey just yet....... 8-)

Yes i take your point about moving it but once its moved it will soon be back looking normal. As for the net just cut holes around 4 to 5 inch square in it with scissors if they`re too small which i found out for myself once upon a time when i bought some from garden centre.

I would maybe look at giving plant a neem drench/foliar spray once a week till you take it indoors to deter bugs or summink like. :rock:
Also two scoops you’ve got lots of experience hahah I’m hoping I can but it may be too soon for that big yield as I’m in soil not organic and using all round plant feed so I think that will play huge part in yield I think

Stickylemonz
Known User

Post by Stickylemonz »

Hmr81 wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:46 pm
Think of a diary as a history of your grow life. It might be awesome, it might be utter shite, but it will give yiu a record of your actions so you can look back and adjust how you grow from real data that you have collected from your own grow space, because every grow space is different.
Very true hmr will get one set up I’m tomorrow for weekend to the beach till Sunday and I can’t get forum on my 3G but hoping to be here for the Friday night hangout thing :sad: but will defo do one when back on Sunday

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Stickylemonz wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:43 pm
Hahaha I hope so mate she’s had a long veg tbh and surprised as I topped so so late but seems to be okay
Don`t be scared to nip out all those shoots that are on top of canopy again if it`s still in veg, basically top/nip as many tops out you can up their. A nice even canopy with shit loads of tops should reward you more. :rock:
Stickylemonz wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:48 pm
Also two scoops you’ve got lots of experience hahah I’m hoping I can but it may be too soon for that big yield as I’m in soil not organic and using all round plant feed so I think that will play huge part in yield I think
Well only time will tell hey. One thing i would think about doing a few weeks before bringing it indoors is treat it with a bug spray, neem/water solution done a few times over a week should be suffice. But if its still in veg well i use an all round bug spray, one treatment kills all and protects plant a good few weeks, shit is called Provado from B&Q or Wilko`s about £5. It`s nasty stuff that does jobby rapid, i would only ever use this stuff whilst plants are vegging as well. But bringing plants that have been outdoors growing or vegging away to your indoor grow room your asking for bug woes and ways and that aint good inside. I mean it might not happen if you let it be but then again it might well happen so a preventative blast whilst its outside vegging is no biggi, summink to ponder on their Sticky. 8-)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Wayne36
Known User

Post by Wayne36 »

Stickylemonz wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:45 pm
Wayne36 wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:54 pm
Stickylemonz wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:18 pm
Done some light defoliation yesterday and she looking good today :dj: :barmy: @Wayne36ImageImageImage

Also I don’t have Facebook or Instagram do they have YouTube vids mate as love watching videos also I think I’m going to have to wait till I have room in groom to finish flower and add a support net as I’ve done a good enough job using ties rather then a net as she’s been outside while my other 7 are in flower atm 6 diffrent strains I’ve got a diary and this is where she will be heading when the others finish flower and then she’ll be in final position to then use a support net! I’m just hoping she doesn’t stretch lots and because she starting flower outside they do tend to stretch more during veg also as internode spacing far apart but I seem to have kept her at bay(fingers crossed)(touch wood)
She looks good mate. Yes he has YouTube here is the link he is very informative https://youtube.com/c/NorthernScrogger
Thank you Wayne she’s doing alright starting to stretch a bit more, don’t know weather to retie down to help the middle bud sites to catch up in height?? also will subscribe so thank you for that too
Your very much welcome :) well depends if you scrogger her or not like my orange candy was very think so I tide down all the outer branches to let more light In to the middle now all the other branches are growing up from the side that I tied down
These users thanked the author Wayne36 for the post:
Stickylemonz (Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:28 pm)

Stickylemonz
Known User

Post by Stickylemonz »

Re tied her down again I did alter it slightly after taking this photo to make more flat mainly to try keep her bush out rather then up and seems to be working
These users thanked the author Stickylemonz for the post:
Hmr81 (Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:50 am)

Return to “Cannabis issues and help section”