Cheeba Beans exclusive forum free seeds giveaway in collaboration with Anesia Seeds!

Glynne420
Respected Member
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cheeba Beans exclusive forum free seeds giveaway in collaboration with Anesia Seeds!

Post by Glynne420 »

I dont remember my first ever smoke of the herb.....but im sure i whitey'd and loved it....thats why i never gave up. Ive tried most things but they always came and went, but ive never given up on weed.
I do remember a funny one tho..... i left school at 15 to go to college to study electrical engineering and everyone in the buisness studies module class smoked weed.... at lunchtime myself and 3 mates went to one of their houses and did loads of buckets, in class after lunch while the teacher was writing on the blackboard i burped really really loudly and a huge puff of hash smoke came out and everyone saw it... obviously everyone fell about laughing uncontrollably because we were all stoned...the teacher thought we were all mad that day..maybe you had to be there but i will never forget it and it still makes me chuckle 30 years later.

CheebaBeans

Re: Cheeba Beans exclusive forum free seeds giveaway in collaboration with Anesia Seeds!

Post by CheebaBeans »

Massive congratulations! You've won our competition. Please see the following thread for more information:

competition-winner-announcement-free-se ... beans-4884
sageridder wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:03 am
Great comp thanks. Back In 79 I was 13 yrs old, Dad worked construction so outta town 6 days a week so with my younger brother and sister I was just too much to handle for mom over the summer. Was given the choice get a job or go to grandma's for summer. So yeah outta there, Her house was only a 5 mile bike ride to lake Champlain . On maybe the 3rd or 4th day met up with some older kids and got along hanging on the beach doing campfires and drinking. One of the girls (15 or 16) asked me to take a walk down the beach. She produced a joint rolled in a strawberry paper with likely twice the paper needed lol. We smoked it and talked about everything and nothing, music and the moon and the next I knew I had my first girlfriend. I smile everytime I think of that night and the rest of that summer even 40 years later.
UK Cannabis Seed Retailer

www.cheebabeans.com

Contact us: info@cheebabeans.com
Instagram: CheebaBeans

Return to “CheebaBeans”