Welcome to the cannabis deficiencies and solution section. In this section you will find and can ask about cannabis plant growth issues, cannabis deficiencies, cannabis toxicity issues, cannabis pest issues. If your cannabis plant has a issue you can look for answers here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Northern Lights deficiency

Ghost_In_A_Jar

Re: Northern Lights deficiency

Post by Ghost_In_A_Jar »

Looks like a nightmare. Sure someone will be able to help get it sorted though 👍

I used biobizz nutes and found that I had to add extra calmag later in the grow. Not over the .8/ml recommended dose, but up to it and regularly fed it after the start of flower.
These users thanked the author Ghost_In_A_Jar for the post (total 2):
Tictok (Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:22 pm) • Terry_Flanagan1 (Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:57 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Terry_Flanagan1 wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:02 pm
My time clock hasn't been working don't know how long for could be other week. Had it on 12 12 for the switch about 3 weeks back started the strecch and pistols have formed. But came home early for a chang9and lights were on and that how I knew.. Bastard any idea how this may affect me?
It shouldn`t effect jobby too much if it was just a day light was left on, but nowt you can do about it anyhow if it has now. Its usually the contactor in the cheapo timer which sticks on causing a fire hazard, generally caused by initial surge of power when high powered HID lamps click on, although if your running with LED lights then I'm pretty sure these are soft starting what with drivers they use and such like and they shouldn`t really cause this initial power surge to happen like it does with HID lighting.

Tbh i always use a contactor relay plug whether I'm running my HID or LED to cut down on the possible fire risk. Although I'm pretty sure it`s not called for running LED lights though, but for £25 and piece of mind well why not hey.....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from ... y&_sacat=0

or just buy a heavy duty timer, but i find these don`t last as long as a contactor relay but still work well when running high powered lights.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from ... r&_sacat=0
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Terry_Flanagan1 (Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:58 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Stickylemonz
Known User

Post by Stickylemonz »

2-Scoops wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:38 pm
Terry_Flanagan1 wrote:
My time clock hasn't been working don't know how long for could be other week. Had it on 12 12 for the switch about 3 weeks back started the strecch and pistols have formed. But came home early for a chang9and lights were on and that how I knew.. Bastard any idea how this may affect me?
It shouldn`t effect jobby too much if it was just a day light was left on, but nowt you can do about it anyhow if it has now. Its usually the contactor in the cheapo timer which sticks on causing a fire hazard, generally caused by initial surge of power when high powered HID lamps click on, although if your running with LED lights then I'm pretty sure these are soft starting what with drivers they use and such like and they shouldn`t really cause this initial power surge to happen like it does with HID lighting.

Tbh i always use a contactor relay plug whether I'm running my HID or LED to cut down on the possible fire risk. Although I'm pretty sure it`s not called for running LED lights though, but for £25 and piece of mind well why not hey.....

or just buy a heavy duty timer, but i find these don`t last as long as a contactor relay but still work well when running high powered lights.

Hello mate so this could be a reason my ballast broke?
As my hps is pulled into a 4 port exstension lead then the exstension plugged into a dial timer into wall socket

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Stickylemonz wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:25 pm
2-Scoops wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:38 pm
Terry_Flanagan1 wrote:

Hello mate so this could be a reason my ballast broke?
As my hps is pulled into a 4 port exstension lead then the exstension plugged into a dial timer into wall socket
I doubt its fucked ballast up in fact id be very surprised if that was case. But its more a fire risk without a relay socket/plug/timer of some sort, digi ballasts are more soft starting and aren`t as harsh as the old magnetic kind but still carry a risk, as said it initial power surge when it comes that can cause that risk .
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Stickylemonz (Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:33 pm)

Return to “Cannabis Deficiencies And Solutions”