Free Mephisto Geentics seeds competition! [GrowRoom420 Exclusive Competition]

MarysSeeds

Free Mephisto Geentics seeds competition! [GrowRoom420 Exclusive Competition]

Post by MarysSeeds »

Hey GrowRoom420, we have an exclusive competition for you guys! The only way to enter and win is by the forum.

For a chance to win the following:

1x Sour Bubbly (Autoflower)
1x Chemdogging (Autoflower)
1x Toof Decay (Autoflower)
1x Mephisto Genetics tee (Only XL)
1x Mary's Seeds tee (Range of sizes available) Mephisto Genetics stickers
Mary's Seeds stickers

Sour Bubbly isn't even available at Mary's Seeds, you can read more about both Chemdogging and Toof Decay at Mary's Seeds by following Mephisto Genetics collection link:

https://marysseeds.co.uk/shop-by-seed-b ... o-genetics

To win the above goodies, all you have to do is let us know your favourite cannabis strain you've ever tried and why! The answers with the most creativity and thought will themselves the goodies. The winner will be announced next week (5th March).

This competition is for GrowRoom420 only!

Top tip: Anyone can win, you just need to add a hint of creativity :)

Best of luck everyone!

All our strains are available as singles or packs!

www.marysseeds.co.uk

GrowRoom420 15% Discount Code: 420gr15

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Re: Free Mephisto Geentics seeds competition! [GrowRoom420 Exclusive Competition]

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Thank you, Mary's. A wonderful comp, and autos too. :)

My favourite strain is the first one in the morning, but I guess that doesn't count. I'll have to get my thinking cap on.
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Mrs Beefheart
Respected Member

Re: Free Mephisto Geentics seeds competition! [GrowRoom420 Exclusive Competition]

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

Thank you MarysSeeds
Wicked comp .... I'll think on for a bit

Gone
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Gone »

hi mary's thanks for the comp some great prizes right there guys so here's my entry

the strain i choose is the old school bubble gum the sweet taste and smell is amazing here's a little poem just for you

a creature of charm is the gerbil
its diet is exclusively herbal
it grazes all day
on bunches of hay
passing gas with an elegant bubble gum scent

:lol: :Stoned:

hope you enjoyed Hoffy out

Wizard
Respected Member

Post by Wizard »

thanks marys , grats to winner
We can get swept away by our thoughts,,or learn to step back and see them with clarity.
Easy to forget its a choice

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

Big up the sponsors looking after lil old us *blush*

I will just say, back when i thought id try my first auto in coco i ran a skystomper from mephisto, this thing was so strong and sticky that even I, a heavy daily smoker almost whited out :sick: from the taster buds quick dried after chop

these are some killer beans!!

be warned :Stoned: :naughty:
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

Wowzers @Mary's what an incredible pack you have put together here in Colab with Mephisto. We are very lucky to have you guys on board with us we really are so on behalf of everyone here at the GrowRoom Thank You 🙏

Ok so my favourite strain, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm this is going to be tricky but I'd have to go with Super Lemon Haze I would literally walk the lengths and depths of middle earth to fine me the "ONE" Super Lemon Keeper when you take the best Lemon Pheno and Fuse it with the Best Super Silver Haze only good things happen really really good things.

Mon The Super Lemon Haze,

Thanks Again for the comp,

Smokes
🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

Wizard
Respected Member

Post by Wizard »

id have to say that my favrot strain ive ever tryed was called star dust , im a heavy smoker and this stuff set me on my arse after just a few puffs , was great if ya wanted to fall asleep , made a batch of cookies with it and after eating one i passed out on the couch for a good 6 hours , ive never been able to find seeds for it .. star dust sends ya way past the moon to the outer reach of the universe and the keif collected in shaker box was amazing .. so if ya ever want to go on a inter steller journey just find some star dust and blast off

thanks for the chance at such a wicked prize pack

MarysSeeds

Post by MarysSeeds »

Hey guys! The winner will be announced this Wednesday so only 2 more days left to enter. Thanks to everyone for going out of their way and entering so far :)

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

MarysSeeds wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:36 am
Hey guys! The winner will be announced this Wednesday so only 2 more days left to enter. Thanks to everyone for going out of their way and entering so far :)
Keep em coming guys this is an absolutely incredible pack put up for grabs by the awesome team over at Mary'sSeeds jaw dropping pack infact 8-) 8-)

Return to “Mary's Seeds”