Free seed competition with SWgenetX. Open to enter via GrowRoom420 - 5 winners total!

MarysSeeds

Free seed competition with SWgenetX. Open to enter via GrowRoom420 - 5 winners total!

Post by MarysSeeds »

Our first free seed competition in three months, this time with SWgenetX, a small boutique seed bank from the South West of the US! Check out our last thread for more info on SWgenetX.

There will be one 1st prize containing:

10 x Denali Skunk fem
7 x Choc Denali reg
1 x Mary's Seeds t-shirt
Stickers
1 x Lift Ticket

There will be one 2nd prize containing:

9 x Denali Skunk fem
5 x Choc Denali reg
Stickers
1 x Lift Ticket

There will be three 3rd prizes containing:

5 x Choc Denali reg
Stickers
1 x Lift Ticket

To enter this competition, head to the SWgenetX collection on the Mary's store (https://marysseeds.co.uk/shop-by-seed-bank/swgenetx), take a look at the strains on offer, then comment on this post saying which you'd like to try most and why. The most creative and thoughtful answers will win, with the winners being announced in a week on Thursday 26th July 2017. Good luck!

All our strains are available as singles or packs!

www.marysseeds.co.uk

GrowRoom420 15% Discount Code: 420gr15

Breeders Collective   Barney's Farm
Keeno
Site Admin

Re: Free seed competition with SWgenetX. Open to enter via GrowRoom420 - 5 winners total!

Post by Keeno »

Thank you for another giveaway Mary' Seeds, ill have a look at the strains. Thank you!

Nanook
Respected Member

Re: Free seed competition with SWgenetX. Open to enter via GrowRoom420 - 5 winners total!

Post by Nanook »

Hi Mary,

I would like to try https://marysseeds.co.uk/ggg-2-gorilla- ... elato-auto because your calculator thing chose 2 for me, and https://marysseeds.co.uk/red-dragon is out of stock haha - good luck to the rest, just went for a nose :)
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

Thanks for the opportunity marys

https://marysseeds.co.uk/boss-hogg

For me. Normally I'm all over the newest thing but sometime back to the old school is really the way forward

Thanks again

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Wizard
Respected Member

Post by Wizard »

hi SWgenetx

I would love to try the Malawi Wildfire OG , first off being a 50% landrace strain makes it very interesting
secondly I like getting baked lol , tbh I use for medical reasons an I think this strain would be great to help with my pain and anxiety
thirdly would be the talk between all my buddys having such a crazy cool strain

cheers
We can get swept away by our thoughts,,or learn to step back and see them with clarity.
Easy to forget its a choice

Donks
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Donks »

:clap: Nice comp & great prizes marysseeds :thanks:
From the strains i looked at i would grow Boss Hogg, it has everything from 2 classics merged, decent yields, stunning looks and medium thc. I have never heard any mention of cat piss before (mad ghost cat og)but recently noticed my super silver haze smells like cat piss arghh :lol: oh and boss hogg are fems so no messing about. Good luck everyone

Zeppelinsmoker

Post by Zeppelinsmoker »

Yow Marysseeds thanks for this opportunity to win some free seeds and other cool stuff!

I'm an new member here on this forum and an outdoor grower. I took a look at your site and it wasn't easy to choose! Damn you guy's have a lot of seeds!

I'm now busy with one plant from the strain Eddie Super Cheese. So I took a look and my eye felt on Honey Peach Auto CBD, because I thought for my second grow to do an Outdoor CBD.

My mother have some medical issues and she want to try CBD but not while smoking, but by cooking, she can cook very good ;)

In case I win a T-shirt size Medium will fit me ;)

MarysSeeds

Post by MarysSeeds »

Thank you for all the entries so far GrowRoom420! Love em. Keep em coming. Let us know if you happen to have any questions :)

hotshot
Has thanked: 0

Post by hotshot »

:Stoned: I would like to try the Mad Ghost Cat OG. Sounds like my Cat would have like also. There is nothing like a high THC/CBD for relaxing. Thanks Mary's for the comp. :dance:

MarysSeeds

Post by MarysSeeds »

Winners announced tomorrow GrowRoom420! :)

Return to “Mary's Seeds”