You are viewing the introduce yourself section. New here? Post a message in this section to introduce yourself to the community and get to know the members and become part of the friendliest online cannabis growing community on the internet!
If this is your first visit you will need to register to access the forums full features and enter our many competitions. Register here

High GR420

Introduce yourself to our friendly cannabis community of like minded growers
Thestars
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

High GR420

Post by Thestars »

High from Scotland and merry Christmas.

I thought it was time I introduced myself to you all.
joined about a month or so ago and I totally forgot about this place. I love the dark theme of the forum which is alot easier on my glaucoma ridden eyes.

Its the umpteenth cannabis growers forum I've joined, I'm hoping this will be my final resting place. The bright whites of forums messes with my eyes so this place is perfect for me.

I've been a smoker for 26 years and a grower since 2012 and I still haven't perfected my growing technique. I continue to run autoflowering strains having grown out all the sweet seeds, pyramid seeds, paradise seeds, and SeedStockers auto's with pyramid seeds auto white widow been grown the most and its my favourite along with Pandora by paradise seeds, sweet afghan delicious by sweet seeds. And BCN Critical XXL by SeedStockers.

Im no longer smoking weed. although I'm currently growing 4 seedsman northern light auto's and 2 barneys farm auto's. a malana bomb and a sin tra bajo. I've abandoned my diary over at percys growroom as the forums white theme continues to cause my eyes to strain with the annoyance of floaters and the rapid onset of headaches.

Im hoping I'll settle down in here as Im getting fed up registering and drifting between forums.. I hope you'll all offer me a very warm welcome and I wish you all a very warm Christmas to come.

Breeders Collective   Barney's Farm
GMO
GR420 Leg End

Re: High GR420

Post by GMO »

Hello and welcome, im sorry to hear of your experiences with forums but i hope the community here feels like a home to you. if there anything we can do to help, just ask. besides that, i look forward to seeing your work :D
β€œIf you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Mrs Beefheart
Respected Member

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

hi and welcome along to the growroom :clap:
a very merry xmas to you ,hopefully youll settle here with us ,theres a great bunch of ppl and i know youll be made more than welcome :thanks:

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Welcome to GR420,

I've done a couple sweet seeds autos, beautiful strains. They got some mad red and purple strains. I done the sweet dark devil and it was stunning to grow and smoke.

Are you making oils or edibles now? We got some guys who know a lot about these things, I'm sure GMO will talk your ears off if its concentrates lol.

We have a couple from up north floating about. It's a shame it's the bright screens effect you in such a way. The lads at percys are very good guys.

If you are looking to settle down I'm sure you will like GR420. We pretty chilled, grow some plants and have a laugh while doing it. Have a look around, if you need any help just say. We git some mad competitions going on as its Christmas so check out the comp section.

Nice to meet you.

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

Welcome, I now have to dim my TV at night or my eyes sting and water so I know where your coming from.
Fyi chrome has a dark mode, and I believe android is also working on one that might help :)
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

Hello TheStars, Welcome along to Growroom420,

I hope you find the place exactly what you are looking for, please do make yourself at home. Any questions just fire away buddy.

Enjoy

Smokey
🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

Thestars
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Thestars »

Thanks you all for the lovely replies.

@ nanook
I've just gone an updated my diary over at percysgrowroom with the help of chrome and the dark mode theme which has made a huge difference to blacking out everything white. So thanks for mentioning the dark mode.

Its just a shame that I find that place difficult to navigate on a mobile browser. What another difference it is coming on here. I've always loved pHpbb forums.

So I'm sure you'll see alot more of me here now.

@ keeno

I should have been a bit more accurate with regards to saying I've grown all the sweet seeds auto's. There are a load of there auto's I haven't done yet. And the sweet dark devil auto is one of them. Glad you mentioned it though as I'll be sure to grow that one soon. I've done the black cream and it was a failure but still produced an awesome smoke. And I'm overwhelmed by the amount of new auto strains that sweet seeds currently stock. Mental!

As for edibles that's something I've neve tried. I did make butter once but it smelt rank so it got binned. πŸ˜• Can't believe I wasted 50 odd grams making it.

Anyway to everyone else thanks and merry Christmas 😘

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

I hope you find a stable environment here pal, it's what we strive for. We've built a fantastic community glad your part of it dude

Return to β€œNew Member? Introduce Yourself Here!”