You are viewing the introduce yourself section. New here? Post a message in this section to introduce yourself to the community and get to know the members and become part of the friendliest online cannabis growing community on the internet!
If this is your first visit you will need to register to access the forums full features and enter our many competitions. Register here

Introduce yourself to our friendly cannabis community of like minded growers
rydgelclark1988
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by rydgelclark1988 »

Hey guys I'm new from facebook, unseen a post that said to mention that yall would send me a seed. I would prefer any purple strain that's auto fem. But gladly accept whatevers offered. Thanks and I'm glad to be apart of this community.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Re: Mew member

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Welcome.

I don't recall any FB post saying you can just ask for a seed.

We do have competitions where you can win seeds, after you've reached x amount of posts.
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

I've just been to FB (not a place I visit) and saw this message...

A mug of lush over at the forum 😊 pop on over and join up, say your off Facebook and I’ll send you a seed 👍

I've no idea who wrote it, but they need to know the difference between your and you're. :suicide:
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post:
FX (Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:26 pm)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Post by Inactive account »

The Aspie Toker wrote:I've just been to FB (not a place I visit) and saw this message...

A mug of lush over at the forum pop on over and join up, say your off Facebook and I’ll send you a seed

I've no idea who wrote it, but they need to know the difference between your and you're. :suicide:
I think you would know it’s my post and I’m not here to think about spelling that’s a day job lol

Inactive account
Inactive Account

rydgelclark1988 wrote:Hey guys I'm new from facebook, unseen a post that said to mention that yall would send me a seed. I would prefer any purple strain that's auto fem. But gladly accept whatevers offered. Thanks and I'm glad to be apart of this community.

Hi welcome along it’s good to see u at the growroom get a couple of posts up to 10 and then you can pm me for a seed

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

Welcome :)
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

rydgelclark1988

Re: New member

I feel as if that should be mentioned in your Facebook post. Otherwise your just baiting people to join your group/forum on false pretenses come on do better.

rydgelclark1988

The Aspie Toker wrote:Welcome.

I don't recall any FB post saying you can just ask for a seed.

We do have competitions where you can win seeds, after you've reached x amount of posts.
Its definetly on facebook

Inactive account
Inactive Account

rydgelclark1988 wrote:I feel as if that should be mentioned in your Facebook post. Otherwise your just baiting people to join your group/forum on false pretenses come on do better.

Hi I’m so sorry about not stating 10 posts it has been on my previous posts must of had a blonde moment on that one , I’ve just corrected it again welcome along

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

rydgelclark1988 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:57 am
I feel as if that should be mentioned in your Facebook post. Otherwise your just baiting people to join your group/forum on false pretenses come on do better.

Welcome to GR420,

I'm sorry for any confusion. 10 posts are needed to send a private message here, it's a security feature to stop spam accounts joining and just private messaging people.

If you can get to 10 posts and private message me your safe address I'll send you a few seeds, stickers and a grinder to make up for any confusion.

I understand if you dont want to given the misunderstanding. If this is the case please message our Facebook page directly with your safe address and I'll post anyway.

I think you will enjoy the forum so it's worth sticking around, grow diaries, general growing info and fun while doing it. Not to mention we hold up to 7 competitions on the forum monthly.

Sorry again,

Keeno.

Return to “New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!”