You are viewing the introduce yourself section. New here? Post a message in this section to introduce yourself to the community and get to know the members and become part of the friendliest online cannabis growing community on the internet!
If this is your first visit you will need to register to access the forums full features and enter our many competitions. Register here

Hi guys

Introduce yourself to our friendly cannabis community of like minded growers
rabidreject
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hi guys

Post by rabidreject »

Hi there my name is registered or rabid or rabidr.

I'm interested in doing a small grow as I use cannabis as medicine for my depression, anxiety and insomnia. The only problem is I came out of jail in Jujuly 8.

I am not going to sell a soul.and I'm going to use 1 either 125w or 250w for for flowering one plant at a time.I
I'm a bit can on indicator as. My medication butt it's still illegal here :(

Obviously carbon filter and light proof container for it all. I live alone. No one ever comes round and if they did it would be hidden.

I don't have the money to buy my med and I'm sick of dealing with the criminal underworld.

Wot you think?

Oh by the way I will be doing an EXTREMELY cheap first grow. I saw a good tip about wrapping and stapling a sheet of July at around a hula-hoop as a cheap grow tent interior then just make a frame and hand the light in the 360 circle of mylar.

I'm literally wanting to spend my money on seeds. Probably sensi

Oh also what are people's thoughts on LED grow lights now? I last checked email out and they were rubbish but that was like 6 years ago. Would they be better for my puroses than cfl?

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
Bulls
Coco Grower

Re: Hi guys

Post by Bulls »

Hello and welcome to GrowRoom420 rabid.
You can do a DIY grow yes mate it will be way cheaper but as you said you will still need the extraction fan and the carbon filter.
LED lights are way way way better than CFL. There is no comparison between them whatsoever. Are you located in the UK?

Thrasherdude
Respected Member

Re: Hi guys

Post by Thrasherdude »

Welcome to the forum!

I use Spectrum King Close Closed leds 100watts (I think they are the best for micro grow and cheap electricity bill).

Return to “New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!”