You are viewing the introduce yourself section. New here? Post a message in this section to introduce yourself to the community and get to know the members and become part of the friendliest online cannabis growing community on the internet!
If this is your first visit you will need to register to access the forums full features and enter our many competitions. Register here

Realmed

Introduce yourself to our friendly cannabis community of like minded growers
Realmed

Re: Realmed

Post by Realmed »

Momma bear wrote: ↑
Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:28 pm
Hey hi and howdyπŸ™Œ glad to have you here and look forward to following along on your grows !!
I am not sure about any grows, anytime soon. I sure would have been if I did have cancer like the Dr and well I thought. I had everything showing I did. Well see, getting back on an active forum might give me the kick I need lol.
These users thanked the author Realmed for the post:
duke (Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:20 pm)

Realmed

Post by Realmed »

Just so the people that know me, that it really is me. lol.
These users thanked the author Realmed for the post (total 6):
duke (Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:20 pm) • Inactive account (Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:10 pm) • Marcus (Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:37 am) • Herbalist (Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:56 am) • Greenfingers (Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:43 am) • GHO (Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:02 pm)

duke
Respected Member

Post by duke »

Realmed wrote: ↑
Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:28 pm
I am now in a state that the medical laws suck, and the local cops think just the smell of cannabis is enough to surch your house I have been told. So much different them Northern California, but the weather might be better if this state ever allows me to grow outdoors.
hi realmed (who will be hillbilly in my head forever) can you not manage a nice stealthy drobe grow? i know its not quite the scale your used to but i find the challenge rewarding and have not had to buy weed for many years now, dead easy to hide ive even had the old bill standing about 3 foot from my drobes and not a clue what is so close to them a good drobe and carbon filter well lightproofed etc is also great microclimate,and yes that looks right for one of your grows. 8-)
These users thanked the author duke for the post (total 2):
Realmed (Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:49 am) • Herbalist (Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:56 am)
sussex pet rescue fundraiser https://sussexpetrescue.org
help rescued dogs by donating for good karma and because its nice to give, :thanks:
link to diary viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7385

Rawreefer
Grow Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by Rawreefer »

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
These users thanked the author Rawreefer for the post:
Realmed (Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:48 am)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Post by Inactive account »

Realmed wrote:8-) is this where everyone has gone too? Some of the members might know me. A lot has happened the last 4 years. Latest news August 1st was told, I have colon cancer, luckily the biopsy came back pre-cancer. So that was good. Sure had me thinking about treating myself with cannabis if I did have cancer. Hope to see some of the people I knew from years ago on here.
Hi and welcome along to the Growroom, enjoy yourself and take a look around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post:
Realmed (Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:48 am)

Realmed

Post by Realmed »

duke wrote: ↑
Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:37 pm
Realmed wrote: ↑
Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:28 pm
I am now in a state that the medical laws suck, and the local cops think just the smell of cannabis is enough to surch your house I have been told. So much different them Northern California, but the weather might be better if this state ever allows me to grow outdoors.
hi realmed (who will be hillbilly in my head forever) can you not manage a nice stealthy drobe grow? i know its not quite the scale your used to but i find the challenge rewarding and have not had to buy weed for many years now, dead easy to hide ive even had the old bill standing about 3 foot from my drobes and not a clue what is so close to them a good drobe and carbon filter well lightproofed etc is also great microclimate,and yes that looks right for one of your grows. 8-)
All things are possible!! I may or may not be working on just that. I really want to keep some of my strains going. I still have seeds like the black rose, pogk, my trainwreck, mtf etc. I should go back to hillbilly as I am no longer breeding seeds. I keep thinking no tell, no smell, no sell. So if I do it will be very low key. With my family they have and will come first to what I do.

Sage
Respected Member

Post by Sage »

nice to meet you welcome aboard.
These users thanked the author Sage for the post (total 2):
Realmed (Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:52 pm) • duke (Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:54 pm)
Anyone that has time for drama is not gardening enough.

Realmed

Post by Realmed »

Got the first appointment set up for my new dr., 14th. Hope a week or so latter I can get the pre-cancer polyp removed!!Image
2-Scoops (Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:51 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

How do Realmed tis good to see your still around from time to time. You may or may not remember Jimmi420 (jimmi2scoops, 2-scoops) Did have a few of the med strain you made once upon a time, think it was called Harlequin otto if my memory serves me rightly. Good to here you had some decent news about your health issue 8-)
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Realmed (Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:21 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Realmed

Post by Realmed »

2-Scoops wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:44 pm
How do Realmed tis good to see your still around from time to time. You may or may not remember Jimmi420 (jimmi2scoops, 2-scoops) Did have a few of the med strain you made once upon a time, think it was called Harlequin otto if my memory serves me rightly. Good to here you had some decent news about your health issue 8-)
Yes, I do remember you!! Yeah me too, it sure did get me thinking of growing again but have to be indoors 😭 lol. I am not sure if I have any of them seeds anymore, but I have a few cbd crosses I sure would like to test.
2-Scoops (Sun Sep 03, 2023 5:55 pm)

Return to β€œNew Member? Introduce Yourself Here!”