You are viewing the introduce yourself section. New here? Post a message in this section to introduce yourself to the community and get to know the members and become part of the friendliest online cannabis growing community on the internet!
If this is your first visit you will need to register to access the forums full features and enter our many competitions. Register here

Hey from Skywalker

Introduce yourself to our friendly cannabis community of like minded growers
Skywalker

Hey from Skywalker

Post by Skywalker »

Hi all, new to the forum, found you through the podcasts. I spent a year growing about ten years ago and have recently started again, from one seed in the flower bed that she finally agreed to I now have a lovely run to waste system in a 2.4 x 1.2 tent, using a sms nutrimatic for feeds and currently running Buddah tree nutes, I have a sonic air humidifier on a humidity controller keeping my numbers solid. Taking it back running 2 x 600w MH for veg then hps for flower, 6 skywalker OG clones in 16L fabric pots this run. I will go LED eventually but every time I set my sights on one I read conflicting reviews. I'm keen to see what led's people are using and what results they are having. Anyway apologies for the essay!
These users thanked the author Skywalker for the post (total 12):
Guest (Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:55 pm) • MrNice (Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:00 pm) • Marcus (Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:00 pm) • Budgie (Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:13 pm) • Ancient.Soul.Grown (Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:19 pm) • Finchmad_79 (Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:40 pm) • duke (Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:59 pm) • Keeno (Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:50 am) • Inactive account (Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:25 am) • GMO (Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:20 pm) • Nom (Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:12 pm) • Herbalist (Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:07 pm)

Re: Hey from Skywalker

Post by Guest »

Skywalker wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:54 pm
Hi all, new to the forum, found you through the podcasts. I spent a year growing about ten years ago and have recently started again, from one seed in the flower bed that she finally agreed to I now have a lovely run to waste system in a 2.4 x 1.2 tent, using a sms nutrimatic for feeds and currently running Buddah tree nutes, I have a sonic air humidifier on a humidity controller keeping my numbers solid. Taking it back running 2 x 600w MH for veg then hps for flower, 6 skywalker OG clones in 16L fabric pots this run. I will go LED eventually but every time I set my sights on one I read conflicting reviews. I'm keen to see what led's people are using and what results they are having. Anyway apologies for the essay!
Welcome along Luke :lol: Sorry I couldn't resist.....

I found these through the podcasts. Which ones....?
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

Welcome bro good to have you here

Loads of good info and help pull up a chair have a chill check the place out

sweet

mn
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post:
Guest (Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:01 pm)

Skywalker

Post by Skywalker »

I searched 420 on Spotify and Growroom420 podcast came up! I have listened to every episode and the beefs episode twice, you cant beat the wise words of looong term growers!

DIY.Rik wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:56 pm
Skywalker wrote:

Last edited by Skywalker on Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Skywalker for the post (total 3):
Guest (Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:08 pm) • Keeno (Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:51 am) • Inactive account (Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:25 am)

Post by Guest »

Skywalker wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:07 pm
I searched 420 on Spotify and Growroom420 podcast came up! I have listened to every episode and the beefs episode twice, you cant beat the wise words of looong term growers!

DIY.Rik wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:56 pm
Skywalker wrote:

I aught to listen back as it's easy to miss the basics once you get up and running.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=67&start=12780

Have a go at the 3 word story, you may meet a few more people around. Get some post counts going and you can start posting pictures and start a diary.

If you need a point in the right direction just shout out.
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
Skywalker (Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:24 pm)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Welcome to GR420,

I'm glad you enjoyed the podcast. A plant in the flowerbed to a 1.2 x 2.4... I like your style 😎

I've grown in that size space for years until recently so I look forward to seeing what you get up to.

@Captain Beefheart gives his best advice on the hangouts after a few voddys 😂. There's aroumd a hundred of the Friday night hangouts I'm yet to upload to mp3 platforms.They are a bit more of a mash up and much longer. They are live on Friday nights on the YouTube channel.

Make yourself at home.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 2):
Guest (Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:57 pm) • Inactive account (Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:01 pm)

Finchmad_79
Known User

Post by Finchmad_79 »

bonjour

Sage
Respected Member

Post by Sage »

Hello and welcome to the forum. You will find areas to read and post about just about anything having to do with cannabis, along with contests, and off topic fun stuff as well.
These users thanked the author Sage for the post (total 2):
Skywalker (Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:29 pm) • Guest (Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:57 pm)
Anyone that has time for drama is not gardening enough.

camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

Post by camkush »

Podcast ftw. Welcome to a wonderful place pal
These users thanked the author camkush for the post (total 2):
Guest (Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:08 am) • Skywalker (Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:29 pm)
Roll Tide :barmy:
#ProtectDiscord

FX
Known User

Post by FX »

Welcome to gr420!
With leds you will find many fans of invisible sun here on the forum, they also sponsor us so you may even win a light or two.... I have lol
These users thanked the author FX for the post:
Skywalker (Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:29 pm)
“Although I am a typical loner in daily life, my consciousness of belonging to the invisible community of those who strive for truth, beauty, and justice has preserved me from feeling isolated.” - Albert Einstein

Return to “New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!”