You are viewing the introduce yourself section. New here? Post a message in this section to introduce yourself to the community and get to know the members and become part of the friendliest online cannabis growing community on the internet!
If this is your first visit you will need to register to access the forums full features and enter our many competitions. Register here

Introduction

Introduce yourself to our friendly cannabis community of like minded growers
Tictok
Known User

Re: Introduction

Post by Tictok »

Trippster62 wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:24 am
Ok, I'm back.
Decided to come back and see if this forum is more friendly than the one I used to go to. Ten years ago you could actually get help there. Just posted a question there last night and that place has gone way down hill. Took five pages to finally get an answer and that wasn't given but I found a YouTube video that answered my question because I was looking for info on a product that someone mentioned. Had to put up with criticism of practically every aspect of my grow. Deal with questions that had nothing to do with the problem I was having. There are a few good people there but they are drowned out by the trolls and posers.
Been doing some skimming in your help section and it seems a lot friendlier. May still take me a while to start making some posts but I think I'll be happier here.
Btw I'm in the USA and it appears you are UK based so my posts may show up at weird times.
Welcome on board bro, you've come to the right place. Friendliest forum on the web.
These users thanked the author Tictok for the post:
Trippster62 (Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:49 pm)

Return to “New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!”