You are viewing the introduce yourself section. New here? Post a message in this section to introduce yourself to the community and get to know the members and become part of the friendliest online cannabis growing community on the internet!
If this is your first visit you will need to register to access the forums full features and enter our many competitions. Register here

awrite everyone

Introduce yourself to our friendly cannabis community of like minded growers
Rawreefer
Grow Of The Year Winner 2022

Re: awrite everyone

Post by Rawreefer »

Welcome Groot, newbie here myself have found they are all a great bunch.....stay :Stoned:
These users thanked the author Rawreefer for the post (total 3):
Groot (Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:49 pm) • Guest (Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:08 pm) • anova.330 (Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:45 pm)

Groot

Post by Groot »

Rawreefer wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:44 pm
Welcome Groot, newbie here myself have found they are all a great bunch.....stay :Stoned:
Thanks rawreefer you got a diary up👍
These users thanked the author Groot for the post (total 2):
Guest (Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:09 pm) • anova.330 (Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:45 pm)

Post by Guest »

Yep, keeno is the guy for the RSO, did you find anything?

Welcome along to the crazy canna jungle :boogie:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
anova.330 (Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:45 pm)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Post by Guest »

I think @Vador was looking into RSO

viewtopic.php?f=89&t=13702&p=263878&hilit=RSO#p263878

Duke also if he hasn't shown you already?

viewtopic.php?f=89&t=14633&p=257407&hilit=RSO#p257407
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 3):
anova.330 (Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:46 pm) • Vador (Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:40 pm) • Groot (Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:16 pm)

Ancient.Soul.Grown

Post by Ancient.Soul.Grown »

Hey welcome to the grow tribe

ASG
These users thanked the author Ancient.Soul.Grown for the post (total 2):
Guest (Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:52 pm) • Groot (Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:16 pm)

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Hi @Groot
Yes rso oil is really easy to make, you just need to be very careful when making it or the neighbours will be picking pieces of you off their garden for years to come.
You’ll need to acquire a few pieces of equipment like a rice cooker or slow cooker, a fan, some naptha or isopropyl alcohol if your in the uk, then it’s just mainly glass containers and things to do the extraction in, I like to use a massive glass cookie jar.
Chuck all my trim and popcorn in and leave it in the freezer for a few days along with enough solvent to cover the plant material. Once the plant material and solvent are real cold your good to go, combine the two swirl it round for literally 20 seconds then pour it off and put it through a coffee filter.
Keep that run in one jar, do that another couple of times till the solvent loses its colour and you’ll be left with a few jars.
Use the rice cooker to boil it off but make sure your outside and have a fan blowing over the top of the pot, not only will it make it safer but it will actually speed up the process a little too.
Boil off the jars, it takes ages at first but as it evaporates it’ll speed up and all be gone so got to be on the ball,
Basically when the solvent is nearly all gone just dump some water in, not too much, the idea is the water will boil and help purge the last of the solvent from the oil.
You can boil a jar off then add another jar then another or you could do the jars separate and have different grades of oil. Personality I just put them all together.
Obviously no naked flames no smoking, safety is paramount when doing this
Oh and one last thing do not breath in the vapour that’s boiling off, it will burn the back of your throat it’s horrible
Good luck, if you need any help don’t hesitate to ask, especially when dealing with dangerous things like this.
These users thanked the author Vador for the post (total 3):
Guest (Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:52 pm) • Groot (Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:19 pm) • Ancient.Soul.Grown (Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:20 pm)
░█▒█▒▄▀▄░█▀▄░▄▀▄▒█▀▄
░▀▄▀░█▀█▒█▄▀░▀▄▀░█▀▄

Drugs and Alcohol are never the answer! Unless the question was “what am I doing tonight”.

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Just to clarify when you put the plant material and solvent in the freezer make sure they are separate, you don’t want the plant soaking too long in the alcohol or you’ll get unwanted extras like chlorophyll, plant in the cookie jar, alcohol in the bottle placed in the freezer for a couple of days is what it should have said
These users thanked the author Vador for the post:
Groot (Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:34 pm)

Groot

Post by Groot »

Ancient.Soul.Grown wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:05 pm
Hey welcome to the grow tribe

ASG
Thanks man I’ve had a really nice welcome from a lot a people really nice pleasant site :nice:
These users thanked the author Groot for the post (total 2):
Ancient.Soul.Grown (Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:20 pm) • Guest (Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:22 pm)

Groot

Post by Groot »

Vador wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:40 pm
Hi @Groot
Yes rso oil is really easy to make, you just need to be very careful when making it or the neighbours will be picking pieces of you off their garden for years to come.
You’ll need to acquire a few pieces of equipment like a rice cooker or slow cooker, a fan, some naptha or isopropyl alcohol if your in the uk, then it’s just mainly glass containers and things to do the extraction in, I like to use a massive glass cookie jar.
Chuck all my trim and popcorn in and leave it in the freezer for a few days along with enough solvent to cover the plant material. Once the plant material and solvent are real cold your good to go, combine the two swirl it round for literally 20 seconds then pour it off and put it through a coffee filter.
Keep that run in one jar, do that another couple of times till the solvent loses its colour and you’ll be left with a few jars.
Use the rice cooker to boil it off but make sure your outside and have a fan blowing over the top of the pot, not only will it make it safer but it will actually speed up the process a little too.
Boil off the jars, it takes ages at first but as it evaporates it’ll speed up and all be gone so got to be on the ball,
Basically when the solvent is nearly all gone just dump some water in, not too much, the idea is the water will boil and help purge the last of the solvent from the oil.
You can boil a jar off then add another jar then another or you could do the jars separate and have different grades of oil. Personality I just put them all together.
Oh and one last thing do not breath in the vapour that’s boiling off, it will burn the back of your throat it’s horrible
Good luck, if you need any help don’t hesitate to ask, especially when dealing with dangerous things like this.
Hi vador I feel terrible you wrote all that sorry mate.I know how to do rso I am lookin for a binding agent for it so I can vape it I’m trying different ratios of pg and vg but it keeps separating I’ve got something called blueberry wax but it still separates. If you know of a good binding agent that’d be brilliant mate because I’ve been trying for a couple of weeks now thanks again but for the rso tutorial lol wish I could put pics or vids up I’ve just done s run tonight🤷🏻‍♂️
These users thanked the author Groot for the post:
Vador (Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:58 am)

Post by Guest »

Groot wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:33 pm
Vador wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:40 pm
Hi @Groot
Hi vador I feel terrible you wrote all that sorry mate.I know how to do rso I am lookin for a binding agent for it so I can vape it I’m trying different ratios of pg and vg but it keeps separating I’ve got something called blueberry wax but it still separates. If you know of a good binding agent that’d be brilliant mate because I’ve been trying for a couple of weeks now thanks again but for the rso tutorial lol wish I could put pics or vids up I’ve just done s run tonight🤷🏻‍♂️
Yes I noticed Vador said something about vaping, I assume he would know.

You will find a way around it here. I am sure there is someone else who does vape stuff. can't remember I will have a think,,,,,,,,,
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
Groot (Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:27 am)

Return to “New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!”