You are viewing the introduce yourself section. New here? Post a message in this section to introduce yourself to the community and get to know the members and become part of the friendliest online cannabis growing community on the internet!
If this is your first visit you will need to register to access the forums full features and enter our many competitions. Register here

awrite everyone

Introduce yourself to our friendly cannabis community of like minded growers
Groot

Re: awrite everyone

Post by Groot »

2-Scoops wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:03 pm
Vador wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:55 pm
While your here @2-Scoops any ideas about binding agents.
This is the man to talk to about vapes and related things @Groot
Groot wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:33 pm
I know how to do rso I am lookin for a binding agent for it so I can vape it I’m trying different ratios of pg and vg but it keeps separating I’ve got something called blueberry wax but it still separates. If you know of a good binding agent that’d be brilliant mate because I’ve been trying for a couple of weeks now thanks again but for the rso tutorial lol wish I could put pics or vids up I’ve just done s run tonight🤷🏻‍♂️
I just sling it in a vape or eat it, i don't faff around too much nowadays, i got some of those 1ml vape/atomizer/clearomizer tops i also use another few vapes or vape tops for jobby.

But here check these guys out just about adding right mixture combo though, buty im sure you`ll suss it, basically , terps + liquidizer + RSO = mash up weed juice. You don`t really need to add terps just buy a liquidizer and go with flavour of RSO but i think it can be pretty flavourless in a vape or very harsh. https://www.terpenes-uk.co.uk
Thanks 2scoops just had a quick look though and maybe the liquidiser says it stop separation so I’ll let you know how I get on with it👍
These users thanked the author Groot for the post:
2-Scoops (Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:05 pm)

Jayme Ream

Post by Jayme Ream »

cheers buddy love seeing new people. !
These users thanked the author Jayme Ream for the post (total 2):
Groot (Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:38 am) • duke (Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:01 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Groot wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:29 pm
2-Scoops wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:03 pm
Vador wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:55 pm
While your here @2-Scoops any ideas about binding agents.
This is the man to talk to about vapes and related things @Groot
I just sling it in a vape or eat it, i don't faff around too much nowadays, i got some of those 1ml vape/atomizer/clearomizer tops i also use another few vapes or vape tops for jobby.

But here check these guys out just about adding right mixture combo though, buty im sure you`ll suss it, basically , terps + liquidizer + RSO = mash up weed juice. You don`t really need to add terps just buy a liquidizer and go with flavour of RSO but i think it can be pretty flavourless in a vape or very harsh. https://www.terpenes-uk.co.uk
Thanks 2scoops just had a quick look though and maybe the liquidiser says it stop separation so I’ll let you know how I get on with it👍
If your wanting summink cheaper get on e-bay and get some peg400, they also use that as a cheaper alternative to others for weed-e-juice, although i here it can separate but not used it before so i couldn't say or even try summink like this https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from ... 400+ejuice which is for making weed-E-juice. :boogie:
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 3):
Groot (Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:30 pm) • duke (Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:01 pm) • Treetrunk (Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:17 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Groot

Post by Groot »

I’ve no tried the peg400 but I’ve got a bottle of the wax.
I put that into one of the other methods when I cooked the bud in pg and vg I added the wax into that but didn’t fancy that method and I’ve added it into straight rso that separated quite weird there’s wax at bottom rso in middle then wax at the top
These users thanked the author Groot for the post:
Guest (Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:16 pm)

Groot

Post by Groot »

Rawreefer
Grow Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by Rawreefer »

Have you tried lecithin as a binding agent i use that to mix rso and coconut together....????
These users thanked the author Rawreefer for the post (total 2):
Jayme Ream (Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:07 pm) • Groot (Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:06 pm)

Return to “New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!”