You are viewing the introduce yourself section. New here? Post a message in this section to introduce yourself to the community and get to know the members and become part of the friendliest online cannabis growing community on the internet!
If this is your first visit you will need to register to access the forums full features and enter our many competitions. Register here

Hello

Introduce yourself to our friendly cannabis community of like minded growers
Paul_led
Respected Member

Re: Hello

Post by Paul_led »

Welcome aboard. It’s a great place to get input on your grows. Best way is to do a grow diary and when any issues crop up or even before they do , people will be about to steer and advise you along the way.

Paul
These users thanked the author Paul_led for the post:
Jayme Ream (Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:13 pm)

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

Welcome aboard 🏴‍☠️ 🦜
These users thanked the author IMO for the post:
Jayme Ream (Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:13 pm)

Sage
Respected Member

Post by Sage »

Hello and welcome to the forum. You will find areas to read and post about just about anything having to do with cannabis, along with contests, and off topic fun stuff as well.
Anyone that has time for drama is not gardening enough.

Rawreefer
Grow Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by Rawreefer »

Thanks everyone for the welcome. Just to let you know why I'm growing. Been smoking the herb since I was 15 now 56. Only been growing so that i could make the FECO as I have stage 4 terminal lung cancer ( Tommy and Terry are the 2 tumours names). It seems to have worked so far as I am 2yrs past my sell by date and they stopped all hospital treatment as the funding ran out oh!! and it wasn't working either. I grow to keep myself on the FECO as a maintenance dose. Since I started growing I have fell in love with the plant even more and what I grow even if not that good it's way better than anything I ever bought.
Sorry for the long intro.
These users thanked the author Rawreefer for the post (total 5):
Guest (Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:30 am) • Sage (Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:35 am) • Ghost_In_A_Jar (Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:29 am) • GMO (Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:41 am) • Jayme Ream (Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:14 pm)

Post by Guest »

Rawreefer wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:25 am
Thanks everyone for the welcome. Just to let you know why I'm growing. Been smoking the herb since I was 15 now 56. Only been growing so that i could make the FECO as I have stage 4 terminal lung cancer ( Tommy and Terry are the 2 tumours names). It seems to have worked so far as I am 2yrs past my sell by date and they stopped all hospital treatment as the funding ran out oh!! and it wasn't working either. I grow to keep myself on the FECO as a maintenance dose. Since I started growing I have fell in love with the plant even more and what I grow even if not that good it's way better than anything I ever bought.
Sorry for the long intro.
Hi and welcome along to GR420. I doubt you'' be dissapointed here. There are lots of new and upcooming things happening and this is a good time to start as we will be getting busier for the run up to Xmas.

Sorry to hear about that, I hope Tommy and Terry can cease their exsistence.
There have been people making Oils, like a Rick Simpson oil here on GR420, I will see if I can find a post or two and link it in if you like?

All the best :oik!:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 3):
Sage (Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:35 am) • Rawreefer (Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:20 pm) • Jayme Ream (Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:14 pm)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Post by Guest »

Sage
Respected Member

Post by Sage »

I'm about out for the night/morning but wanted to comment. You are welcome and will find many here to provide friendship, support, and information.
These users thanked the author Sage for the post:
Guest (Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:59 am)

Hmr81

Post by Hmr81 »

Welcome along buddy.
From the Garage of HMR
No Current Grow on, Point5 has the tent and is doing her lovely thing.

Point 5
Respected Member

Post by Point 5 »

Welcome to the mad House.

Many different growing styles going on round here. Male yourself comfy and see you round the boards
These users thanked the author Point 5 for the post:
Guest (Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:14 am)
Whoever said the best things in life are free blatantly grew their own pot
:puff puff:

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

amazingly powerful story dude

glad you found the plant ally you needed at the right time

have a good read around the boards and make yourself at home. cant wait to talk more
These users thanked the author GMO for the post:
Guest (Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:14 am)
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Return to “New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!”