You are viewing the introduce yourself section. New here? Post a message in this section to introduce yourself to the community and get to know the members and become part of the friendliest online cannabis growing community on the internet!
If this is your first visit you will need to register to access the forums full features and enter our many competitions. Register here

Hello all!

Introduce yourself to our friendly cannabis community of like minded growers
Nice Option

Hello all!

Post by Nice Option »

Hey all

Nice to be here, I've been around on a few forums in the past but mostly US orientated, being UK based myself I fancied joining something with some more local interests and topics.

Only been growing for around 5 years so still pretty noobish, always happy to be told where I'm growing wrong and learn from everyone else. All feedback welcome!

I just grow for myself, it's medical for me but I've given myself a reasonable bit of space to play with, with a view to a few pollen chucking projects and the like in the near future.

Started with pretty shitty balcony grow, then to a 1mx1m with a few autos and HPS then got another and moved to photoperiods and LED. I was lucky enough to be in the tester bunch for Capulator's MACV2 which gave me the push to upgrade to a 1.2m x 2.4m so that's the main grow, then another lil one for a work tent.

Anyway, got a few on the go now which are still in veg, some Karma ODB, Buford OG and 501st OG by Rare Dankness, all in salty coco. I'll get a diary on the go even though they're already started, assuming that's allowed.

Lookin' forward to hanging out here!

:pass:
These users thanked the author Nice Option for the post (total 3):
Mrs Beefheart (Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:42 pm) • Keeno (Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:03 pm) • GMO (Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:51 pm)

Sage
Respected Member

Re: Hello all!

Post by Sage »

Hello and welcome to the forum. You will find areas to read and post about just about anything having to do with cannabis, along with contests, and off topic fun stuff as well.
These users thanked the author Sage for the post:
Nice Option (Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:51 pm)
Anyone that has time for drama is not gardening enough.

Mrs Beefheart
Respected Member

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

Nice Option wrote:Hey all

Nice to be here, I've been around on a few forums in the past but mostly US orientated, being UK based myself I fancied joining something with some more local interests and topics.

Only been growing for around 5 years so still pretty noobish, always happy to be told where I'm growing wrong and learn from everyone else. All feedback welcome!

I just grow for myself, it's medical for me but I've given myself a reasonable bit of space to play with, with a view to a few pollen chucking projects and the like in the near future.

Started with pretty shitty balcony grow, then to a 1mx1m with a few autos and HPS then got another and moved to photoperiods and LED. I was lucky enough to be in the tester bunch for Capulator's MACV2 which gave me the push to upgrade to a 1.2m x 2.4m so that's the main grow, then another lil one for a work tent.

Anyway, got a few on the go now which are still in veg, some Karma ODB, Buford OG and 501st OG by Rare Dankness, all in salty coco. I'll get a diary on the go even though they're already started, assuming that's allowed.

Hi and welcome along to the growroom
These users thanked the author Mrs Beefheart for the post:
Nice Option (Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:51 pm)

Nice Option

Post by Nice Option »

Sage wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:40 pm
Hello and welcome to the forum. You will find areas to read and post about just about anything having to do with cannabis, along with contests, and off topic fun stuff as well.
Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:42 pm
Nice Option wrote:Hey all

Hi and welcome along to the growroom

Thanks both for the swift welcome! :thanks:

Seems like my kinda place! :Stoned:
These users thanked the author Nice Option for the post (total 2):
Keeno (Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:05 pm) • Mrs Beefheart (Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:07 pm)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Welcome to GR420,

Good mix of members from both sides of the pond here. I'm sure you will fit in nicely. Another coco grower :barmy:. Worms and mud over taking the world, big up the coco :lol:

Make yourself at home. If you need any help getting about the place let us know.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post:
Nice Option (Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:08 pm)

Nice Option

Post by Nice Option »

Keeno wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:05 pm
Welcome to GR420,

Good mix of members from both sides of the pond here. I'm sure you will fit in nicely. Another coco grower :barmy:. Worms and mud over taking the world, big up the coco :lol:

Make yourself at home. If you need any help getting about the place let us know.
Haha thanks buddy!
For now I like to keep it clean and controlled, I may find myself going that way soon, but the coco's seen me right so far! If it aint broke...
These users thanked the author Nice Option for the post:
Keeno (Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:24 pm)

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

welcome to the fun house buddy. have a good mooch around and get comfy. if ya need anything just shout
These users thanked the author GMO for the post:
Keeno (Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:18 pm)
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by MommaB »

HAHA So howdy Im a Texan on a UK sight.. Glad you joined! If you have any questions we are all here to help :)
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

Return to “New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!”