You are viewing the introduce yourself section. New here? Post a message in this section to introduce yourself to the community and get to know the members and become part of the friendliest online cannabis growing community on the internet!
If this is your first visit you will need to register to access the forums full features and enter our many competitions. Register here

I have slowly been buying bits to do a small grow for my spasms I've think I have everything now but am alittle lost

Introduce yourself to our friendly cannabis community of like minded growers
Sourwheelz

I have slowly been buying bits to do a small grow for my spasms I've think I have everything now but am alittle lost

Post by Sourwheelz »

Hi hope ur well and having a good day I was wondering if u offer any help and advice at all as I really need a grow friend quite badly thanks in advance I have slowly been buying bits to do a small grow for my spasms I've think I have everything now but am alittle lost on how to do it all right and was hoping u could help me get it right I have a 1.2 x1.2 tent 2 1000w leds 4 aquavalve pots (8liters) coco pebbles and coco mix and remo starter kit for the newts and some formulex and am gonna use rqs royal critical autos in rockwool cubes I think I have most of it down but am lost on how to ph everything before starting and during the grow and absolutely clueless of how best to move forwards with the nutes not sure on what to use or when if u could plz help me it would be very appreciated and reciprocated at a later date
These users thanked the author Sourwheelz for the post (total 2):
Mrs Beefheart (Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:55 pm) • The Aspie Toker (Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:09 pm)

Sage
Respected Member

Re: I have slowly been buying bits to do a small grow for my spasms I've think I have everything now but am alittle lost

Post by Sage »

Hello and welcome to the forum. You will find areas to read and post about just about anything having to do with cannabis, along with contests, and off topic fun stuff as well.
Anyone that has time for drama is not gardening enough.

Mrs Beefheart
Respected Member

Re: I have slowly been buying bits to do a small grow for my spasms I've think I have everything now but am alittle lost

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

Hi and welcome along to the growroom

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Sourwheelz wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:42 pm
Hi hope ur well and having a good day I was wondering if u offer any help and advice at all as I really need a grow friend quite badly thanks in advance I have slowly been buying bits to do a small grow for my spasms I've think I have everything now but am alittle lost on how to do it all right and was hoping u could help me get it right I have a 1.2 x1.2 tent 2 1000w leds 4 aquavalve pots (8liters) coco pebbles and coco mix and remo starter kit for the newts and some formulex and am gonna use rqs royal critical autos in rockwool cubes I think I have most of it down but am lost on how to ph everything before starting and during the grow and absolutely clueless of how best to move forwards with the nutes not sure on what to use or when if u could plz help me it would be very appreciated and reciprocated at a later date
Get yourself some UV glasses. They're fairly cheap and will protect your eyes.

Something like this will do...
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from ... e&_sacat=0
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Glad you made it over @Sourwheelz. Welcome to GR420, make yourself at home.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post:
Sourwheelz (Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:05 am)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

2 fans 1 blower + 1 exhaust a few pots with dope plants in a light bulb is all ewe need tbh........ :oik!: + i stand on that. :puff puff:
These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post:
Treetrunk (Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:02 am)

MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by MommaB »

Hello and welcome to GR420 we would all love to help you. Several of us grow in coco and I look forward to seeing your grow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
These users thanked the author MommaB for the post (total 2):
Sourwheelz (Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:05 am) • Treetrunk (Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:01 am)
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

JJ
New Years Grow Off Winner

Post by JJ »

I'm a hempy potter,n soil,, I say put your grow together and don't worry about the variables yet,it will work
These users thanked the author JJ for the post (total 2):
The Aspie Toker (Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:50 am) • TommyT (Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:14 am)

FX
Known User

Post by FX »

Hi and welcome!
There are a lot of people that will help you with coco growing here, best way is just to dive in, I have been buying stuff as I go and you sound like you are off to a great start already.... If you aren't confident enough to just dive in, there is a section to ask for a mentor or just ask general questions, main thing is, have fun!
These users thanked the author FX for the post:
Sourwheelz (Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:05 am)

Treetrunk
Respected Member

Post by Treetrunk »

Welcome @Sourwheelz
Get a diary going with some pictures of the kit you're using.
With nutrients I would recommended something easy to use like Canna.
What lights do you have?
Looking forward to seeing you smash it 🏆

Return to “New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!”