You are viewing the introduce yourself section. New here? Post a message in this section to introduce yourself to the community and get to know the members and become part of the friendliest online cannabis growing community on the internet!
If this is your first visit you will need to register to access the forums full features and enter our many competitions. Register here

awrite everyone

Introduce yourself to our friendly cannabis community of like minded growers
Vador
Known User

Re: awrite everyone

Post by Vador »

No worries lol, stoned and didn’t read it properly.
You’d be better off using a bong with an oil rig, or some of the dry herb vapes you can put an oil pad in for vaping concentrates.
I’d steer clear of anything else personally even vg and pg
These users thanked the author Vador for the post (total 2):
Groot (Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:26 am) • Guest (Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:50 am)
░█▒█▒▄▀▄░█▀▄░▄▀▄▒█▀▄
░▀▄▀░█▀█▒█▄▀░▀▄▀░█▀▄

Drugs and Alcohol are never the answer! Unless the question was “what am I doing tonight”.

Philzon   Vape4Ever

Post by Guest »

Vador wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:40 pm
No worries lol, stoned and didn’t read it properly.
You’d be better off using a bong with an oil rig, or some of the dry herb vapes you can put an oil pad in for vaping concentrates.
I’d steer clear of anything else personally even vg and pg
Me too. Everyone is different though.

Acetaldehyde can be found in high concentrations in some vape cartridges but I am unsure about the vaporisation of the VG and PG and it hasn't had enough research.

Alcohol is the worst for this and Acetaldehyde is carcinogenic, so not a great thing. This being said, apparently cannabis smoke has been researched apparently to have found Acetaldehyde in. Although whether this is just anti cannabis lobbyists again talking cannabis down who knows :idn: I know what I would bet on.
Maybe @Rawreefer wants to collaborate on this? I don't know which way you administered to shrink T and T
:ak:

Saying this just the thought of RSO which is extrected with alcohol. I tried dabbing some hemp RSO CBD was high concentration. It made my bong smell a little like petrol and my lungs suffered. Which is why I quit ciggerettes in the 1st place!

I sometimes like a cigar as I love the aroma, but if I inhale a little too much my chest suffers for a few days after. Nothing like a pure joint. Which is contradictory to what people say about Acetaldehyde and how it can cause popcorn lung I think there is more to it. People tested may have been vaping alonside on these tests or prior to.

I would look up Storz and Bickel if you can afford it. Their volcano is the best of the best. I am awaiting enough funds spare to buy one myself again, god knows why I got rid of the last one!
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 3):
Rawreefer (Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:10 am) • Vador (Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:41 am) • Groot (Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:36 am)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Rawreefer
Grow Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by Rawreefer »

For taking my RSO i always put into 0.0mm capsules. Tried it at first rubbed onto the gums but it tastes absolutely frikkin disgusting so for vaping i can't think of anything that you could add to even make it bearable. When i make my maintenance doses i use virgin coconut oil and lecithin as a bonding agent added to the RSO. This allows you to make it up into certain ratio strengths...also actually works rubbed into the belly button and the best and fastest way into you is with a suppository but that way there is no high. In my opinion if you don't get high you don't get healed....
These users thanked the author Rawreefer for the post (total 2):
Vador (Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:41 am) • Guest (Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:45 pm)

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

The cheapest option is an oil rig for a bong, works wonders but gets very dirty as you can see

For oral administration I like to use a cocktail stick and get a little pea sized ball, you can then bassically lick it off the stick and swallow it whole, it doesn’t stick your tongue as long as you keep some saliva going, works better if you keep the oil slightly chilled
Personally I don’t mind the taste and it’s not in my mouth that long either
These users thanked the author Vador for the post (total 2):
Rawreefer (Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:07 am) • Groot (Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:21 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

This is a decent guide @Momma bear did. I wouldn`t put it in a blender though to break it up, maybe just break it up your hands and put the decarbed bud and isopropyl in freezer overnight firstly before making it. Use an oscillating fan blowing onto slow cooker set about 6ft away as well so fumes don't become clumped in any one spot and cause possible flash points and put the slow cooker next to wide open window, i usually put it next to open window and under extraction fan in kitchen which is about 6ft away from slow cooker like my oscillating fan is.
viewtopic.php?f=89&t=9619
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 3):
Vador (Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:55 pm) • Guest (Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:45 pm) • Treetrunk (Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:15 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

While your here @2-Scoops any ideas about binding agents.
This is the man to talk to about vapes and related things @Groot
Groot wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:33 pm
I know how to do rso I am lookin for a binding agent for it so I can vape it I’m trying different ratios of pg and vg but it keeps separating I’ve got something called blueberry wax but it still separates. If you know of a good binding agent that’d be brilliant mate because I’ve been trying for a couple of weeks now thanks again but for the rso tutorial lol wish I could put pics or vids up I’ve just done s run tonight🤷🏻‍♂️

FX
Known User

Post by FX »

Welcome to gr420 @Groot
These users thanked the author FX for the post:
Groot (Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:55 pm)
“Although I am a typical loner in daily life, my consciousness of belonging to the invisible community of those who strive for truth, beauty, and justice has preserved me from feeling isolated.” - Albert Einstein

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Vador wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:55 pm
While your here @2-Scoops any ideas about binding agents.
This is the man to talk to about vapes and related things @Groot
Groot wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:33 pm
I know how to do rso I am lookin for a binding agent for it so I can vape it I’m trying different ratios of pg and vg but it keeps separating I’ve got something called blueberry wax but it still separates. If you know of a good binding agent that’d be brilliant mate because I’ve been trying for a couple of weeks now thanks again but for the rso tutorial lol wish I could put pics or vids up I’ve just done s run tonight🤷🏻‍♂️
I just sling it in a vape or eat it, i don't faff around too much nowadays, i got some of those 1ml vape/atomizer/clearomizer tops i also use another few vapes or vape tops for jobby.

But here check these guys out just about adding right mixture combo though, buty im sure you`ll suss it, basically , terps + liquidizer + RSO = mash up weed juice. You don`t really need to add terps just buy a liquidizer and go with flavour of RSO but i think it can be pretty flavourless in a vape or very harsh. https://www.terpenes-uk.co.uk
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Guest (Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:45 pm)

Groot

Post by Groot »

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and help think I’ll be at this binding stuff for abit but hopefully I get there fingers crossed but my wee cuz came up today and he rolled me a couple of these ffs I’m just not long upImage
Smoked them this afternoon lol👍
Hope the pics work
Ps. I’ve o onBly got a week or 2 to finish this grow then hopefully get a diary up👍

Groot

Post by Groot »

FX wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:00 pm
Welcome to gr420 @Groot
Thanks FX seems a nice crowd👍
These users thanked the author Groot for the post:
FX (Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:39 pm)

Return to “New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!”