The Dangerous Rise of Contaminated Weed

Cannabis related news, events & law
Norseman
Known User

The Dangerous Rise of Contaminated Weed

Post by Norseman »

In Germany the Cannabis is apparently getting laced with synthetical stuff called "Spice" that make the users dependent to the point where they can't quit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSjzOYm ... annel=VICE
These users thanked the author Norseman for the post:
Mrs Beefheart (Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:32 pm)
In the Silence lies the Power

MrNice
Respected Member

Re: The Dangerous Rise of Contaminated Weed

Post by MrNice »

Brother Norseman spice has been around for a while now banned in the uk

synthetic cannabis you can buy it real cheap then just spray on to any plant fodder and smoke it

Spice zombie drug..........dont try its chemical shit from china check the vid.......................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovpRyYukU5A

Be safe hommies give this a miss

MN
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post (total 3):
flip (Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:14 pm) • Mrs Beefheart (Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:32 pm) • Norseman (Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:12 pm)

Norseman
Known User

Post by Norseman »

MrNice wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:45 pm
Brother Norseman spice has been around for a while now
Yeah i did do a read on it and it's nothing i would like to get into my system i can tell you that much.
Just think it is a shame that they use that shit in a product that can be so nice on its own.
These users thanked the author Norseman for the post:
MrNice (Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:22 pm)

Nom
Known User

Post by Nom »

About 15 - 18 years ago they would chuck this fine grit like stuff all over it around my way, and then the prices started creeping up and then in came the Albos after that. Stick to growing your own bruv
These users thanked the author Nom for the post (total 2):
Norseman (Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:21 pm) • MrNice (Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:18 pm)

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

Norseman wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:14 pm
MrNice wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:45 pm
Brother Norseman spice has been around for a while now
Yeah i did do a read on it and it's nothing i would like to get into my system i can tell you that much.
Just think it is a shame that they use that shit in a product that can be so nice on its own.
norseman they dont use real bud bro some think else ........................substitute

i know some local plonkers had alot of shit weed they sprayed with some juice fruit terps to make it smell nice then knocked it out fast
did smell quite nice but no taste and no high.
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post:
Norseman (Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:24 pm)

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

Nom wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:50 pm
About 15 - 18 years ago they would chuck this fine grit like stuff all over it around my way, and then the prices started creeping up and then in came the Albos after that. Stick to growing your own bruv
Yh im remember those days all grit in the weed thought some one said it was glass.............?

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

Chad.Westport wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:28 pm
We use to have reports of people lacing weed with fentanyl, which was a complete scare tactic. Lets think about the high from weed and the high from fentanyl or spice. Very very different reactions. What dealer would do that? No doubt it has happened, but as far as a big conspiracy to spike the weed of the world, I think not. Anything to get you questioning the black market stuff.
Yh i heard they were mixing fentanyl with the H to give it more of a kick but a little to much fentanyl will kill you stone dead dont mess with that shit

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

Chad.Westport wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:28 pm
MrNice wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:22 pm
Chad.Westport wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:28 pm
We use to have reports of people lacing weed with fentanyl, which was a complete scare tactic. Lets think about the high from weed and the high from fentanyl or spice. Very very different reactions. What dealer would do that? No doubt it has happened, but as far as a big conspiracy to spike the weed of the world, I think not. Anything to get you questioning the black market stuff.
Yh i heard they were mixing fentanyl with the H to give it more of a kick but a little to much fentanyl will kill you stone dead dont mess with that shit
That unfortunately is a large cause of overdoses. Seattle area has always had problems with that stuff. Problem now is that it sometimes gets cut into other pills, "safer" Dr. prescribed type pills but kids take the "innocent" pill and overdose every month, nearly every week. The opiod crises in the states is real deal.
yh heard things were getting bad opiod crises wise in the states thought there were places now where you can test your gear for impurities like fentanyl

Return to “Canna Related Media & Events”