The GrowRoom Diaries Podcast Episode 2 Featuring Mafoo!

Music, movies, hardbacks & more
Keeno
Site Admin

The GrowRoom Diaries Podcast Episode 2 Featuring Mafoo!

Post by Keeno »

The GrowRoom Diaries Podcast Episode 2 Featuring Mafoo

Wassup GR420! We will be doing episode 2 of the Growroom Diaries podcast tonight at 10pm BST. Mafoo will be joining us for tonight show. Myself and GMO will be hosting. Growing and current events will be the topic of discussion. This will be live on our YouTube channel at 10pm BST and available to download from the forum in the next few days. I look forward to seeing some of you there.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 4):
Elijah Growz (Sun May 31, 2020 3:01 pm) • kbag (Sun May 31, 2020 3:44 pm) • Tictok (Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:42 am) • Joker59 (Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:03 am)

Mafooo
Known User

Re: The GrowRoom Diaries Podcast Episode 2 Featuring Mafoo!

Post by Mafooo »

Thanks again for chatting with me Keeno. It really was like we have always been good friends. We seemed to drop right into easygoing conversation. It felt right to me mate. Good to be there. GMO you were missed but family first always. Glad your daughter finally cooperated to let you hop on just in time for my sign off 🤣

Learned a bunch myself about gr420 history, the real story behind uk cheese, and not to mention a bit about yourself man. Very cool stuff.

This was my first time ever being on a podcast so hopefully it turns out ok 🤔🤷🏻‍♂️
These users thanked the author Mafooo for the post:
Joker59 (Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:04 am)

Return to “Music, Movies & Multimedia”