the magic of soil.

Music, movies, hardbacks & more
seymore_budz
Respected Member

the magic of soil.

Post by seymore_budz »

Great video although the target audience is agriculture. Some good info in there gor both the indoor and outdoor guys.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
GMO
GR420 Leg End

Re: the magic of soil.

Post by GMO »

grumpygrower wrote:Great video although the target audience is agriculture. Some good info in there gor both the indoor and outdoor guys.

This lil clips here and there are bloody brilliant dude.

I find myself nodding along till suddenly I learn some amazing shit!!

Love it

translated from the bongo of the canna jungle

“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

I'm loving my current soil grow, wondering why I ever left it tbh I love to tinker though and this is definitely a hobby now, so I'll be running another rdwc soon. Can't wait until it's over so I can start a no-till bed

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

integrajosh wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:01 am
I'm loving my current soil grow, wondering why I ever left it tbh I love to tinker though and this is definitely a hobby now, so I'll be running another rdwc soon. Can't wait until it's over so I can start a no-till bed

I fooking hate mine. It's way too heavy. It was from the bottom of the compost pile (almost black) and crumbled well. That was mixed with some worm shit and beetle shit, as well as perlite.

It weighed a ton, and that was before watering. It makes it hard to know if it needs watering or not as I just can't tell like I can with lighter soils.
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
integrajosh wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:01 am

I fooking hate mine. It's way too heavy. It was from the bottom of the compost pile (almost black) and crumbled well. That was mixed with some worm shit and beetle shit, as well as perlite.

It weighed a ton, and that was before watering. It makes it hard to know if it needs watering or not as I just can't tell like I can with lighter soils.
Ya I think with the beds you have to water small amounts more frequently bro. At least that's what I've been reading and hearing from people with good results

I know a guy that runs a 4x4 no till indoors, according to him it's trial and error until you find the sweet spot. But his bed is full of wrigglers, european crawlers and all kinds of life. Looks so good I have to give it a try

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

integrajosh wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:22 am
a I think with the beds you have to water small amounts more frequently bro. At least that's what I've been reading and hearing from people with good results

I know a guy that runs a 4x4 no till indoors, according to him it's trial and error until you find the sweet spot. But his bed is full of wrigglers, european crawlers and all kinds of life. Looks so good I have to give it a try ImageImage
These are only 11 litre pots. Feels more like 21 litres. Fecking kills me bringing them upstairs after a watering. Not much better taking them downstairs.

I'd rather not have worms and bugs in the soil. The tent is in my bedroom. Also, red wrigglers etc eat decaying matter. I found a worm in my grow... only after lifting the pot out and was on the bottom of the tent. I like to keep my worms in my worm bin.

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
integrajosh wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:22 am
a I think with the beds you have to water small amounts more frequently bro. At least that's what I've been reading and hearing from people with good results

I know a guy that runs a 4x4 no till indoors, according to him it's trial and error until you find the sweet spot. But his bed is full of wrigglers, european crawlers and all kinds of life. Looks so good I have to give it a try ImageImage
These are only 11 litre pots. Feels more like 21 litres. Fecking kills me bringing them upstairs after a watering. Not much better taking them downstairs.

I'd rather not have worms and bugs in the soil. The tent is in my bedroom. Also, red wrigglers etc eat decaying matter. I found a worm in my grow... only after lifting the pot out and was on the bottom of the tent. I like to keep my worms in my worm bin.
Ya it's a bit weird wrapping your head around at first but some people prefer a cleaner environment so I understand bro. But check out a couple videos on indoor no till growing
Them eating the decaying matter is fine man, just adds more life to the soil when they poop it out. I think it only works in large volumes of soil because you basically have a living ecosystem in the tent harvest plants, put in seedlings and a layer of fresh castings and away we go
I can't wait man, 5-6 weeks and I'll be getting a diary underway

Return to “Music, Movies & Multimedia”