Keeno
Site Admin

Re: Starfield has arrived...

Post by Keeno »

Greenfingers wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:07 am
Keeno wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:56 am
I've been playing for a couple of days and my first impression is very good. I've not played Fallout, but have hammered the elder scroll games, skyrim the most. Although this game is polar opposite to skyrim in the fact its set in the future, space, guns, etc.Im definitely getting some skyrim nostalgia in the way you play, interact, move around the game.

I like these big single player open world games, games where you can get lost for days out in the wilderness. This game is going to do that and then some. I'm very quickly falling in love with the game, it looks to be what they promised it would be.
You would like No mans sky then mate, massive open world with lots to do.
I'll have a look at that today. Cheers GF πŸ‘Š

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

fabi420 wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:57 am
Oh yeah 🀟
I'm a big Bethesda fan. I fell in love with Skyrim. Definitely 2k hours in Skyrim. I also played the Fallout parts, as well as Morrowind and Oblivion afterwards. These are exactly my worlds. However, now I haven't played for a long time because there was nothing interesting for me. This has now changed again with Starfield, but I need an Xbox for Starfield first, so it will have to wait a bit. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜…
Best get one then Fabi, the game is amazing :barmy:

fabi420

Post by fabi420 »

Keeno wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:12 am
fabi420 wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:57 am
Oh yeah 🀟
I'm a big Bethesda fan. I fell in love with Skyrim. Definitely 2k hours in Skyrim. I also played the Fallout parts, as well as Morrowind and Oblivion afterwards. These are exactly my worlds. However, now I haven't played for a long time because there was nothing interesting for me. This has now changed again with Starfield, but I need an Xbox for Starfield first, so it will have to wait a bit. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜…
Best get one then Fabi, the game is amazing :barmy:
Yes, I decided to get one for Starfield. I just need to save a little more πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ™ˆ
These users thanked the author fabi420 for the post:
Keeno (Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:23 am)
FLO & H2O !

W.S

Post by W.S »

I just finished it tonight and all I can say is, what a game! What a mind bender! Lots of laughs, frustrations and madness. Absolutely loved how interactive it was & the freedom to do the missions in whichever order you wanted 99% of the time :)

I mad a grave error at the very end, as I'm sure some of you maybe did the same, my decision was not what I had truly wanted! Definetly gonna play it again and do things differently than I did this time. Different order etc. Missing the Akila City glitch now but thankfully I did most of this save with it, next save will be the real test ammo & heals wise hahah.

Earth was a site to behold, a literal dessert! :O

Favourite Guns:

Revenant (AR/SMG FIRE RATE) This gun was fucking incredible, I cannot stress that enough! (LEGENDARY)

Keelhauler Pistol: 6 Shotter, brillant for 1 and 2 taps close and mid. (LEGENDARY)

Berserker Shotty: Modified 12 shell shotty, quick fire rate, maximum damage. (RARE)

There was another rare 7 shotter, a rare mutineer 6 shot auto pistol like the keelhauler and a mini gun I found near the end.

I genuinely felt completely lost tonight, after playing it over 3 weeks with no other game played, it felt Alien going back to shooters n shit lol
These users thanked the author W.S for the post:
fabi420 (Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:50 pm)

Return to β€œMusic, Movies & Multimedia”