DIY.Rik's Blog

Music, movies, hardbacks & more

Re: DIY.Rik's Blog

Post by Guest »

seymore_budz wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:29 am
Good job @DIY.Rik. Couldn't help but notice the cart up at the top right. You going to be selling on the site mate?
No merchandise no. I do have a book I am in the middle of. Need to revert back to it as I gave it a rest for a while so I could read back over things with a fresh mind.

I did have another idea to sell worm bins at cost, but initially just for people on the forum, but to be honest, they would be just as easy for someone to make themselves. Still toying with the idea.

This is initially somewhere for me to write, as that seems to calm my mind and opens creativity. Keeps me out of trouble too :lol:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
seymore_budz (Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:44 am)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Post by Guest »

seymore_budz wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:29 am
Good job
Oh and thanks @seymore_budz
seymore_budz (Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:56 am)

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:21 am

I did have another idea to sell worm bins at cost, but initially just for people on the forum, but to be honest, they would be just as easy for someone to make themselves. Still toying with the idea.
Go for it man. Look at the amount of things that people buy for growing that can be made at home with ease. DWC systems are a piece of piss to make and yet companies sell them. Bit more effort and you can make a RDWC. Flood and Drain tables are easy to make too with the right bit of plumbing. Even NFT and an AquaFarm can be DIYed if you set your mind to it. Just because people can, doesn't mean they will if an easier option is available for the right price.
These users thanked the author KD for the post:
Guest (Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:34 am)

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

Another point... Look at captains no frills clone method. I'm sure I could sell someone, somewhere "cloning bags" and all they be are ziplock baggies that cost me €1.20 for 10. I could sell em for €1 each and make a profit.

Krazy Klone Bags® - Greatly increase your chances when cloning cannabis with our low tech, easy to use, highly efficient Klone Bags®. So discrete and easy to use, you don't even need rooting gel. No more mess or dead clones or your money back!

See, piece of piss!
Guest (Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:35 am)

Post by Guest »

KrazyDave wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:05 pm
DIY.Rik wrote:

Go for it man. Look at the amount of things that people buy for growing that can be made at home with ease. DWC systems are a piece of piss to make and yet companies sell them. Bit more effort and you can make a RDWC. Flood and Drain tables are easy to make too with the right bit of plumbing. Even NFT and an AquaFarm can be DIYed if you set your mind to it. Just because people can, doesn't mean they will if an easier option is available for the right price.
Fair point Dave. Don't think I'm quite at that point though, I have far too much on in my life right now.

All good ideas though.

I have some boxes for my worm bin. I will get some pics up and posts on it all eventually.

Just snowed under right now :lol: quite literally.
KD (Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:09 am)

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

DIY.Rik wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:37 am
KrazyDave wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:05 pm
DIY.Rik wrote:

Fair point Dave. Don't think I'm quite at that point though, I have far too much on in my life right now.

All good ideas though.

I have some boxes for my worm bin. I will get some pics up and posts on it all eventually.

Just snowed under right now :lol: quite literally.
I look forward to seeing it.

Post by Guest »

KrazyDave wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:24 am
I look forward to seeing it.
Thanks @KrazyDave

I will have to look into things, it is going to take a lot of time and organising.

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

You should do a post about hash. In fact do a whole section!
Guest (Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:57 pm)

Post by Guest »

KrazyDave wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:34 pm
You should do a post about hash. In fact do a whole section!
Nice Idea @KrazyDave I will be doing some eventually so I may post some pictures and a detailed talk through of how I do mine.

I need more time, energy and cash at the moment to be honest. I had an idea for a home made hash shaker with my exsisting trays.

For pressing I use a small milk powder tablet press, you can buy them on amazon. Into a bench vice with a little heat and you can press .5 to 1g at a time. Takes a little muscles and effort :lol: I do have a blow torch I have been using for dabbing right now which should help adding heat. That helps disassembling too as the press can stick together.

abseedyofficial

Post by abseedyofficial »

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing mate!

Return to “Music, Movies & Multimedia”