Another Day, Another Marijuana Production Cut in Canada

World news & political affairs
The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Another Day, Another Marijuana Production Cut in Canada

Post by The Aspie Toker »

At this time last year, investor hopes for the cannabis industry were pretty high. Canada had just become the first industrialized country in the modern era to legalize recreational marijuana in October 2018, derivative pot products looked to be less than a year from hitting dispensary shelves in Canada, and multiple U.S. states were in the process of greenlighting medical cannabis or recreational pot.

However, over the past year, marijuana companies and investors alike have seen their hopes and dreams for the pot industry go up in smoke.
https://www.fool.com/investing/2019/11/ ... in-ca.aspx
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
Egzoset

Re: Another day, another marijuana production cut in Canada

Post by Egzoset »

Salutations The Aspie Toker,
The Aspie Toker wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:28 am
...investor hopes for the cannabis industry were pretty high. ... However, over the past year, marijuana companies and investors alike have seen their hopes and dreams for the pot industry go up in smoke.
Actually lab-tested, safe and "legal" cannabis is a shocking myth; "Légaleezation" = VILIFICATION, it translates to cultural obliteration and never-ending self-service prohibitionism which pretends to adhere to noble values, starting with the federal Liberal 2015 electoral plaform then confirmed by UNGASS 2016 - with the later severely criticised on the international level just the next day (after a "4-20"!!) by high-profile UN insiders as Louise Arbour and peers while justin was having a selfie session in boxer outfits nearby.

Today mass media "educates" unsuspecting canucks on "Fake News", while perpetually avoiding this simple diagnostic: that mass media has been wrong/mis-leading since the Victorian age and yet fails (refuses) to correct and ammend itself. Most unfortunately few voters ever get informed about the basic context, like Québec's "Pharmacy Act" that was empowered by the British Empire of Queen Victoria then printed in 1890, for example, in years when Canada still belonged as a dominion of Her Majesty,.. Not to mention it caused "Indian Hemp"/"Cannabis sativa L." to get juxtaposed besides arsenic and cyanure on a "schedule" list of "Poisons", which is abusive and devoid of any proportionality in the minds of truly mature/responsible adults. Etc., etc.

More than a century later a dynamic audience also seeking information on "social networks" has finally gained access to the multiple untold story versions, which explains why Canadian law progressively attacks internet's freedom of speech in not so subtle ways. That's how politically-convenient public-paid propaganda came to multiply its warnings to vulnerable populations, supposedly about the dangers of GAFA (Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon) while mass media editorialists bragg around source authentification... Unable to recognize they've been propagating Fake News themselves practically since the press was invented.

But my intent ain't to take over, so i'll cut short on all subsequent argumentation and simply suggest that repeated insults by LPs instrumentalizing "stoner$"/"droÿé$" as guinea pigs (ref.: kosher Zyklon...) couldn't be expected to remain unnoticed forever: a war on cannabis consumers has been declared and monopolies must die!

Good day, have fun!! Image
Vaporist of Borg.

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Re: Another Day, Another Marijuana Production Cut in Canada

You'll need to take it up with the organ grinder, mate. I'm just the monkey.

Egzoset

Post by Egzoset »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:54 pm
I'm just the monkey.
Have no worries, the average reader understands where such news actually come from. My accusating finger ain't pointing at you but i realize it may have seemed that way so i apologize spontaneously!

:oik!:

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Egzoset wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:53 am
The Aspie Toker wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:54 pm
I'm just the monkey.
Have no worries, the average reader understands where such news actually come from. My accusating finger ain't pointing at you but i realize it may have seemed that way so i apologize spontaneously!

:oik!:
No worries, mate. Most here are from the UK, so they know what The Sun, Daily Mail etc. are like.

Egzoset

Post by Egzoset »

Hi again The Aspie Toker,

Then i'm most pleased as i'm confident you'll also be able to decode the not-so-subtle samples of bigot propaganda occuring in Canada even after Justin's "Légaleezation":

[ https:// www.growroom420.com/cannabis-induced-suicide-taboo-as-the-ultimate-propagandist-shield-4551 ]
GR420: Cannabis-induced suicide taboo as the ultimate propagandist shield (2019-Dec-1)

Good day, have fun!! Image

Return to “World News & Current Affairs”