real british people need to see this!

World news & political affairs
duke
Respected Member

real british people need to see this!

Post by duke »

if you want to see the real british people being state controlled and just how much 2 tier policing goes on then watch this,show me the far right activists?peaceful friendly british people is all i can see!
St. George's Day Highlights: A Patriotic Showcase of British Tradition
YOUTUBE.COM
St. George's Day Highlights: A Patriotic Showcase of British Tradition
everybody able needs please to come to the capitol on june the 1st and stand together to show we want our country back to be treated as equals and not state controlled and bullied whilst the newly arrived invaders are treated as above the native british people,2 tier policing has never been so blatant just look how the police treat us like nearly as many police as there are members of the british public peace fully holding a traditional gathering quite literally treated like dangerous criminals,why nearly no police every weekend when certain others demonstrate? me and my tina will be at the capitol on the 1st of june and we are both in wheelchairs,so if we can manage it most able bodied british really should,we need to stand as one race a british race with our values not those someone would force on us,might be taking a minibus if anyone wants to come from south east england,ive never been more angry than yesterday at the lying mass media coverage of this a 30 second video of pushing and shoving deliberately made to happen by police for no reason other than media bias and getting there negative message across to the sheeple,i need a spliff! :oops:
These users thanked the author duke for the post:
Sage (Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:08 pm)
sussex pet rescue fundraiser https://sussexpetrescue.org
help rescued dogs by donating for good karma and because its nice to give, :thanks:
link to diary viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7385

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Re: real british people need to see this!

Post by 2-Scoops »

St Georges day has just been highjacked by far right these days. Bloke at beginning in this 12 minute video is on stage and says he`s waiting for Tommy aka Tommy Robinson to appear and speak in video, he`s unofficial King of the far right IMO. At 5 minutes in he appears they all start singing his name, do these not so racist people really know what this guy stands for ? Obviously no or they wouldn`t be chanting his name on St Georges day. He gets on stage and starts droning on about " taking our country back " what does he mean, how he is gonna do that and take it back from who ? They`re full of shit man. They`re not my cuppa tea that lot & I'm sure theirs many real St Georgists in crowd feel like crying at way these dickheads have highjacked the day.

The wording in write up is a too far right for my liking >>
duke wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:34 pm
whilst the newly arrived invaders are treated as above the native british people
They`re not treated above us and aren`t invading us.
duke wrote:
should,we need to stand as one race a british race with our values not those someone would force on us
No one is trying to force their ways on us, that's done in in a Parliament by democratically elected politicians.

I'm sad to say St Georges day has been highjacked by far right these days. The real working class people on left need to take that back cus St Georges day never used to be this way. Not for me nowadays duke mate.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
duke (Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:31 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

duke
Respected Member

Post by duke »

2-Scoops wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:09 am
St Georges day has just been highjacked by far right these days. Bloke at beginning in this 12 minute video is on stage and says he`s waiting for Tommy aka Tommy Robinson to appear and speak in video, he`s unofficial King of the far right IMO. At 5 minutes in he appears they all start singing his name, do these not so racist people really know what this guy stands for ? Obviously no or they wouldn`t be chanting his name on St Georges day. He gets on stage and starts droning on about " taking our country back " what does he mean, how he is gonna do that and take it back from who ? They`re full of shit man. They`re not my cuppa tea that lot & I'm sure theirs many real St Georgists in crowd feel like crying at way these dickheads have highjacked the day.

The wording in write up is a too far right for my liking >>
duke wrote:
whilst the newly arrived invaders are treated as above the native british people
They`re not treated above us and aren`t invading us.
duke wrote:
should,we need to stand as one race a british race with our values not those someone would force on us
No one is trying to force their ways on us, that's done in in a Parliament by democratically elected politicians.

I'm sad to say St Georges day has been highjacked by far right these days. The real working class people on left need to take that back cus St Georges day never used to be this way. Not for me nowadays duke mate.
sorry jimmy but we are seeing the newly arrived housed 2 streets away and in homes belonging to the local council the native residents having been forced out by the same council using the excuse of the flats needing refurbishing,this they did but now those same flats house migrants whilst the ex residents are in temporary housing and/or bed and breakfasts with no cooking facilities!this is wrong.
millions of pounds spent on hotels etc all should be going to fix shit like nhs,prisons,roads and god forbid maybe helping the farmers who feed us,i love all people creeds and colours and help anyone but theres a limit that is when those around me i love suffer because my resources was spent helping,this country and its people should be the priority not illegal fighting age men who run away often leaving there family behind,no that is just plain wrong.
and media saying we are far right just for speaking in defense of our rights is shameful and as for the met police they should hang there heads in shame. :oops: i truly despair how the sheeple are walking into a nightmare they refuse to see coming,mark my words around the time of the olympics the newly arrived will kick off big style and will cause masses of evil on the public and all the so called conspiracys lately have proved to be facts,look at the so called medical junk and that was conspiracy a while ago!
These users thanked the author duke for the post (total 2):
Ja.Collie (Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:30 pm) • 2-Scoops (Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:09 am)

Ja.Collie

Post by Ja.Collie »

Hate to say it but tommy Robinson is an absolute legend the guy has been screaming about the shit that’s bringing this country down for years jailed death threats the lot and still he pushes onward
These users thanked the author Ja.Collie for the post:
duke (Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:04 pm)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

We have decided to lock this topic. This isn't something we do often, the clue is in the name, forum. We should be able to discuss and debate most topics. Unfortunately some topics will prove so decisive that they will cause friends of years to fall out, over a subject that has nothing to do with the subject matter the community is based around.

We left the Covid topic open and I watched good people fall out with people they had known years, the day before they were joking and complimenting each others grows.

I'll get back to anyone who's messaged about this topic later today. If anyone wants to discuss the topic being closed please message me.

Let's all grow some dope.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 4):
wutang (Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:40 am) • GHO (Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:13 pm) • Nom (Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:41 pm) • 2-Scoops (Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:06 am)

Return to “World News & Current Affairs”