A topic that obviously shames some history-revisionist americans...

World news & political affairs
Egzoset

A topic that obviously shames some history-revisionist americans...

Post by Egzoset »

[ https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=v35zB4mxW3Q ]
Kids-for-Cash Lawsuit (2021-Sep-27)

By the way... It was posted twice on AFN with this odd result:
Your thread Kids-for-Cash was deleted. Reason: Not appropriate for this site. Take it to reddit
It turns out the chosen thread is titled "The United States " and it's even actually announcing these subjects exactly: "A World of Cannabis Discussion for local, state, regional, and country-wide cannabis politics, laws, and activism"...
These users thanked the author Egzoset for the post (total 3):
Keeno (Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:50 am) • TommyT (Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:24 am) • anova.330 (Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:27 am)
Vaporist of Borg.

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
Sage
Respected Member

Re: A topic that obviously shames some history-revisionist americans...

Post by Sage »

Yup this has been around for a while, absolutely fecking horrible disgusting abuse of power and people. They need to be thrown into gen pop for the lives they've ruined.
These users thanked the author Sage for the post (total 3):
Keeno (Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:50 am) • TommyT (Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:24 am) • anova.330 (Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:27 am)
Anyone that has time for drama is not gardening enough.

Egzoset

Re: A topic that obviously shames some history-revisionist americans...

Post by Egzoset »

Hi Sage,
Sage wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:33 am
...this has been around for a while...
That might happen to be the worse part of it, once again i'm under a persistant impression of mass-media trying to shape our opinions when it's most convenient to them. Oddly enough my radar stayed blank long after that of others it seems!
Sage wrote:
...absolutely fecking horrible disgusting abuse of power and people...
Absolutely, and those monsters push it by posing as models of morality in front of a camera while their peers fail to react, as if nobody knows until the cat is out of the bag... Listening to a mother who lost her son to this maniac machine didn't need a savvy rhetoric to sound convincing, the voice alone told me all i had to hear when she confronted that juge many years ago.
Sage wrote:
...They need to be thrown into gen pop for the lives they've ruined...
And yet this eminently corrupted "public servant" (...) went out of jail thanks to the present global CoViD crisis, go figure if all imprisoned people got a same treatment! I wonder, NOT. It's exactly what former UN insider Louise Arbour once warned that could happen: they selfishly destroy the population's trust in public institutions and in my personal opinion this should constitute an act of high treason, hence no favours for this magistrate please!

Too bad i ain't his gate keeper as i'd be likely to loose the key... Meanwhile some equally cynical mediatic joke hit the pro-cannabic universe almost simultaneously:

[ https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-dxMTDzMLY ]
The Cannabis Question | Full Episode | PBS (2021-Sep-29)

I understood the subtle level of insult after realizing its very 1st minute had set the context already: ca$h for growers or si¢kness for consumers. All draped with so-called "science", euh... Must be a seasonal thing, Halloween comes soon!

USA... A place where habits of carrying fire arms are actually protected by their constitution!! But i keep thinking there's no deadly "medical" weapon on "schedule 1", while keeping CBD flowers illegal makes sense (only to bigots!) somehow. Such contradictions feel so provocative it's as if politicians heat the presto waiting patiently for civil war, probably to collect money in the middle as if it rains.

Good day, have fun!! Image

Return to “World News & Current Affairs”