Legalization Of Marijuana Has Law Enforcement On Edge

World news & political affairs
The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Legalization Of Marijuana Has Law Enforcement On Edge

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Currently, there is no unit of measurement easily available that police can use to determine how "high" a motorist is, according to police. An officer who suspects a driver is under the influence of marijuana or another drug can have them submit to a drug test, but a positive result does not necessarily mean they were under the influence while they were behind the wheel, as drugs stay in the body's system for more than just a few hours.

https://patch.com/connecticut/across-ct ... ement-edge
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Re: Legalization Of Marijuana Has Law Enforcement On Edge

Post by MommaB »

I wonder the same thing. Maybe based off like a sobrity test as they do for drunk drivers? Most will pass that or rather I know I can stoned. Im sure before its over they will have machine of sorts that will read it.
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

Egzoset

Re: Legalization Of Marijuana Has Law Enforcement On Edge

Post by Egzoset »

Wake up Cinderilla! Sorry for the abrupt awaking but the police machines are nothing more than "stoner"/"droÿé" detectors. In any case it's quite dirricult to tell these days where true science end and endoctrination begins... Bigots never know when to stop even after over a hundred years.
Vaporist of Borg.

Return to “World News & Current Affairs”