Police discover and start to dismantle £1million cannabis factory hidden in a former army barracks

World news & political affairs
The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Police discover and start to dismantle £1million cannabis factory hidden in a former army barracks

Post by The Aspie Toker »

"Police discovered a £1million cannabis factory hidden in a former army barracks.

Police reportedly 'spent a day' dismantling the operation at the well-known Royal Ordnance Depot in Weedon Bec, Northamptonshire.

It was found by officers on June 30 - days after another factory worth around £750,000 was found in the same village.

The two factories are not linked, police say, but they stressed that the force has a 'zero tolerance' policy on this kind of drug cultivation.
"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ctory.html
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post (total 2):
Guest (Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:42 am) • Keeno (Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:03 pm)
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Re: Police discover and start to dismantle £1million cannabis factory hidden in a former army barracks

Post by Guest »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:00 am
'zero tolerance' policy on this kind of drug cultivation."
They are ok with cultivation for your own supply then :idn: :oik!:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 3):
The Aspie Toker (Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:06 am) • Keeno (Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:03 pm) • FX (Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:10 pm)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Keeno
Site Admin

Re: Police discover and start to dismantle £1million cannabis factory hidden in a former army barracks

Post by Keeno »

I see this story and the other article said there were 350 plants, i struggle to see how 350 plants is worth a million pound, a quick bit of maths giving the worth more than id imagine its worth comes to a 5th of that. Yet more of the police exaggerating shit to look good. Police responded after tip offs from locals, so no actual police work involved and they then put a much higher value on it....
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 3):
The Aspie Toker (Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:14 pm) • Paul_led (Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:09 pm) • Guest (Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:19 pm)

Paul_led
Respected Member

Post by Paul_led »

The way I see it is this , articals like this total bull shit valuations does nothing but promote the growing of weed on industrial Scale , I’ll just do one grow and I’ll be a millionaire ,
And in truth if you grew 100 plants and provided enough electric and paid for it ! Buy the equipment , and feed , your not even close to making anywhere near what the police advertise , they working on 30£ a gram these days ? Lol
These users thanked the author Paul_led for the post (total 2):
Keeno (Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:24 pm) • Guest (Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:20 pm)

Return to “World News & Current Affairs”