My 5th legal (SQdC) try: organic dry flowers - from Québec/Canada

World news & political affairs
Egzoset

My 5th legal (SQdC) try: organic dry flowers - from Québec/Canada

Post by Egzoset »

Salutations,

All shiny things ain't necessary gold, which applies to "Tumble Weed" now imposed as an industrial norm for "legal" products sold at the Société Québécoise du Cannabis - problem illustrated below:
Egzoset wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:41 pm
Tumble Weed.
My previous attempts were all deceiving then i noticed mention of the "organic" word on SQdC's web portal, which inspired me, eventually:
Egzoset wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:45 am

Take note i couldn't resist a spontaneous urge to remove ~4 g for some preliminary "sampling" purposes even before the idea of photo sessions emerged in my mind...

Such lack of discipline resulted from strong olfactive distraction: this bag would be trickier to conseal, it proved being the kind of grind requiring air-tight containment!

:barmy:

Before i continue with that 5th sample lets now remind ourselves of visual hints accessible to anyone equiped with a microscope:
Egzoset wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:41 pm
It was about "Respect & Pride" vs "Greed & Bigotry". Trichome glands rendered the nuggets more or less shiny under a naked eye, one being the fair deal, the other a steal.

Which reminds me i also found this inside the 5th bag:
Desiccare Inc. (integraboost.com)
Integra Boost 62 8 gr
2-Way Humidity Regulator
It happens to be a product already covered elsewhere on the present board, in this specific thread exactly:

[ https://growroom420.com/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=12998 ]
Integra 8g 62% RH (2021-Mar-8)

So, after 4 less-than-satisfying "legal" samples i feel like the SQdC could finally pretend offering an alternative to "organized crime", e.g. incl. growers turned criminals (...), thanks to a "Légaleezation" where some personal home-growing remains provincially-banned!...

The TGOD product though demonstrated that a fair dose of Respect & Pride was possible, for a slight supplement (99 ¢/g) if compared to Hexo's Original Stash supposed to compete with "BM" price-tags - though it's already 2 $/g more expensive than Québec's Greenhouse Producers scenario once predicted, with tracking as for chrysanthemums in mind!

Nonetheless this late product inspires more trust than all other times before, too bad i can't infer from its "organic" certification that this might be free of other vilification vectors as well... I'm thinking of GMOs since the Valleyfield installations were said to support "micro-propagation" and we know the need for "clean rooms" may be conveniently compatible. Actually i'm not even confident zero Pest Control Products were used just because it's "organic" or "bio", similar to "Prohibition 2.0" being announced as legalization in 2015.

Well, i have no access to top-notch analysis tools but at least there's one suggestion of dirt-cheap material everyone should consider: get a microscope!

It probably won't be equivalent to a Dino-Lite nor a Veho but i found that mine works fine with all this software:

Aveo Technology - "USB2.0 Camera" (Ven/Prod 1871:7670)

Trichome/calix looks don't say the whole story and yet i find if there's been careful processing then maybe it was sort of worth it after all.

Good day, have fun!! Image
Vaporist of Borg.

Return to “World News & Current Affairs”