Teens who vaped marijuana were TWICE as likely to report wheezing that signals lung damage

World news & political affairs
The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Teens who vaped marijuana were TWICE as likely to report wheezing that signals lung damage

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Teens who vaped marijuana were TWICE as likely to report wheezing that signals lung damage compared to those who used nicotine e-cigs or smoked, study finds

"Vaping marijuana is actually worse for your health than using traditional cigarettes or e-cigarettes, a new study suggest.

Researchers from the University of Michigan looked at teenagers who vaped cannabis, vaped nicotine and smoked cigarettes or pot.

They found that adolescents who vaped marijuana were about twice as likely to report respiratory symptoms, like wheezing, in the chest, which is a sign of lung damage.
"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... study.html
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post:
Mrs Beefheart (Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:57 pm)
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

uncleT

Re: Teens who vaped marijuana were TWICE as likely to report wheezing that signals lung damage

Post by uncleT »

Ohh nooooo I sometimes I wonder if I am doing myself any favours by vaping bud! Maybe I should use a pipe!
These users thanked the author uncleT for the post (total 2):
The Aspie Toker (Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:58 pm) • Guest (Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:16 pm)

camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

Re: Teens who vaped marijuana were TWICE as likely to report wheezing that signals lung damage

Post by camkush »

Black market vape carts.. 😞
These users thanked the author camkush for the post (total 3):
The Aspie Toker (Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:58 pm) • Sage (Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:23 pm) • ohlordyeah_420 (Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:09 pm)
Roll Tide :barmy:
#ProtectDiscord

Mrs Beefheart
Respected Member

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

I’ve a friend that gave up smoking to vape , she absolutely swears by it but over the yrs I’ve found that when we are out for the day she has it stuck in her gob puffing continuously much more than when she smoked , driving , waking ,shopping all the time tbh , now she has to have one of those machines to sleep with for sleep apnea and wheezes all the time ,just my thoughts
These users thanked the author Mrs Beefheart for the post (total 2):
The Aspie Toker (Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:59 pm) • Guest (Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:16 pm)

Post by Guest »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:57 pm
I’ve a friend that gave up smoking to vape , she absolutely swears by it but over the yrs I’ve found that when we are out for the day she has it stuck in her gob puffing continuously much more than when she smoked , driving , waking ,shopping all the time tbh , now she has to have one of those machines to sleep with for sleep apnea and wheezes all the time ,just my thoughts
I started on the ecigs years ago and stopped completely in the end. I wouldn't touch any cartridges with liquid, you can never know what's in it then. Personally, street weed has got to my chest more while my own weed seems to open my chest out more and I have much less symptoms of wheezing.

Diacetyl has been used for cartridges before which is pretty horrible stuff apparently.

This is just the Daily Mail scraping at the last bits of pro anti cannabis news they can find or make up. :drama: :lol: :ak: Fkn hate the press! :rock:
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 2):
Mrs Beefheart (Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:47 pm) • osci9 (Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:39 pm)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Return to “World News & Current Affairs”