DIY Rosin press

Make your own hashish, hash, resin & solid
Wizard
Respected Member

Re: DIY Rosin press

Post by Wizard »

i do have a few parts sourced and saved in my wish list ,, ill try and get some posted thisafternoon , after i have a good sleep
We can get swept away by our thoughts,,or learn to step back and see them with clarity.
Easy to forget its a choice

Wizard
Respected Member

Re: DIY Rosin press

Post by Wizard »

Inkbird °F and °C Display PID Stable Temperature Controller ITC-106VH (ITC-106VH)
price is 45 canadian

Support Multiple Thermocouples and Resistance Sensors (K, S, Wre, T, E, J, B, N, CU50, PT100)
PID and ON/OFF Control Mode, High Standard Self-adjusting Function. The Self-adjusting Function and Intelligent Control of the Instrument Ensure the Long-term Stability
High Accuracy of Displaying and Controlling 0.1℃, Accuracy of Measurement ±0.2%FS
Multiple Outputs and Alarm Modes. Built-in Switch Power Supply, Wide Voltage Range and Low-power Consumption​
Display Centigrade and Fahrenheit. It’s suitable for most applications, Sous Vide, Smoker, Fermentation Chamber, Home brewing, Wafer Incubator, Aquarium Heater etc.

BUD Industries CU-3285 Plastic Style A Utility Box, 8-1/4" Length x 5-9/64" Width x 3-7/64" Height, Black Texture Finish
ABS plastic with UL 94V-O flammability rating suggested service temperature of -20 to 70 degrees C
Comes with close fitting interlocking lid and assembly hardware
Made of ABS plastic
Black textured finish
External measures 8-1/4" length by 5-9/64" width by 3-7/64" height; internal measures 7-63/64" length by 4-7/8" width by 2-29/32" height

price is 20 canadian

Zilong Black Nylon Waterproof Adjustable 3.5-13mm Cable Glands Joints, PG7, PG9, PG11, PG13.5, PG16, Pack of 20

price 15 canadian

Return to “Hashish/Hash Room”