Re: Extracts and by products

Post by LilMissLean »

youre a wizard harry
Just A Happy Hippy Chick Who Loves Smoking Cannabis

ohlordyeah_420
Respected Member

Post by ohlordyeah_420 »

Awesome, all though my step 2 is: stick in a bong and smoke it and turn the music up.

I made some hash using the kief I collected whilst trimming my last harvest, it was my first time, I used a glass bottle filled with hot water and rolled it between two sheets of parchment paper and then rolled it into a ball. Not pretty but it was strong and tasted great. Wish I had more kief!

'free your mind and your ass will follow'

diary link me do

"I fucking hate harvesting. I like planting the things and watering them, and looking after them, talking to them. I don't like fucking harvesting."

"You like smoking them, though."

"Oh, I like smoking them."
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

ohlordyeah_420 wrote:Awesome, all though my step 2 is: stick in a bong and smoke it and turn the music up.

I made some hash using the kief I collected whilst trimming my last harvest, it was my first time, I used a glass bottle filled with hot water and rolled it between two sheets of parchment paper and then rolled it into a ball. Not pretty but it was strong and tasted great. Wish I had more kief!

Yes OLY! That's the Frenchy method mate! Must have been some really high grade keif to have pulled that off mate!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

ohlordyeah_420
Respected Member

Post by ohlordyeah_420 »

I YouTubed it and followed a guide. It wasn't shiny like temple balls but still topped off my bowl of green nicely.
GMO wrote:
ohlordyeah_420 wrote:Awesome, all though my step 2 is: stick in a bong and smoke it and turn the music up.

Yes OLY! That's the Frenchy method mate! Must have been some really high grade keif to have pulled that off mate!

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

Nah, that final sheen come from working em till they shine mate. It's not more power or anything. Fair play anyways

Remeber pics for us next time
ohlordyeah_420 wrote:I YouTubed it and followed a guide. It wasn't shiny like temple balls but still topped off my bowl of green nicely.
GMO wrote:

Donks
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Donks »

ohlordyeah_420 wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:19 pm
Awesome, all though my step 2 is: stick in a bong and smoke it and turn the music up.

Lovin your no nonsense step 2 oly

ohlordyeah_420
Respected Member

Post by ohlordyeah_420 »

GMO wrote:Nah, that final sheen come from working em till they shine mate. It's not more power or anything. Fair play anyways

Remeber pics for us next time
ohlordyeah_420 wrote:I YouTubed it and followed a guide. It wasn't shiny like temple balls but still topped off my bowl of green nicely.
GMO wrote:Yes OLY! That's the Frenchy method mate! Must have been some really high grade keif to have pulled that off mate!

Be honest mate i was a bit embarrassed as it had a cat hair running right down the middle and a bit of plant matter making it look scruffy, other wise it would have been on here!

Donks
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Donks »

Gmo when you've finished this would make a great sticky

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

Buddonkey wrote:Gmo when you've finished this would make a great sticky