Extracts and byproducts

Make your own hashish, hash, resin & solid
Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Re: Extracts and byproducts

Post by Captain Beefheart »

God bless the hash makers smells like a proper Moroccan see the black tar for the win,nice chesty stuff 6 months cured 🤏 thou shalt toot it ImageImage

great googly moogly!

These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post (total 2):
GMO (Tue May 11, 2021 9:41 pm) • duke (Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:20 am)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

A few weeks later the black tar hash is still black tar hash 6 months cured Image

great googly moogly!

These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post:
duke (Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:20 am)

duke
Respected Member

Post by duke »

def better than feeding the sheep capt!i love a homemade hash or rather i used to before the need for medicinal oils took over!now its trichs from bottom of the stash tin squashed and piped!enjoy
These users thanked the author duke for the post:
Captain Beefheart (Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:13 pm)
sussex pet rescue fundraiser https://sussexpetrescue.org
help rescued dogs by donating for good karma and because its nice to give, :thanks:
link to diary viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7385

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

duke wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:22 am
def better than feeding the sheep capt!i love a homemade hash or rather i used to before the need for medicinal oils took over!now its trichs from bottom of the stash tin squashed and piped!enjoy
aye duke im liking the stuff polly washes us up she loves the cordless drill + plaster board wisk gone bach,its like blood to a dog her with this hash making bach,she made this today with 1 nonames plants sugar trim :oik!: looks sweet enough to me duke bach....... btw give our love to tina. :puff puff:

its drying quickly to ill be tooting it 2morow bach :lol:
duke (Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:31 pm)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Today I blended all 4 micron together I will rework it again tomorrow its still kind of gritty it will create a temple ball nice and shiny with a tad of work Image

great googly moogly!

These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post (total 2):
ohlordyeah_420 (Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:08 pm) • Wizard (Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:13 pm)

Wizard
Respected Member

Post by Wizard »

Captain Beefheart wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:43 pm
Today I blended all 4 micron together I will rework it again tomorrow its still kind of gritty it will create a temple ball nice and shiny with a tad of work Image

great googly moogly!
Looks mighty tasty capt , I can’t wait to break out the bubble bags again for a hash run
These users thanked the author Wizard for the post:
Captain Beefheart (Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:31 pm)
We can get swept away by our thoughts,,or learn to step back and see them with clarity.
Easy to forget its a choice

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Wizard wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:14 pm
Captain Beefheart wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:43 pm

great googly moogly!
Looks mighty tasty capt , I can’t wait to break out the bubble bags again for a hash run
aye im onnit again tommorow wiz ive got to black bag full of shit to wash up...gonna be my best hash run to date...... :puff puff:

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Mixed blended hashish the sheep lost again ImageImage

great googly moogly!

Zipp (Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:43 am)

dal

Post by dal »

Here's what I do with my trim, I use 4 micron bags 25, 73, 120 and the fourth has the plant trim in it think it's a 180 or 240 micron bag also add a large marble in there to knock it all about, keep them all tied and sealed in a good quality plastic bag and in the fridge. The bags are full micron and are around the same size as a 10ltr bucket, the trim used is from a fastbuds auto grow I did a while back had 5 different strains of trim all mixed up together and was just shaken to remove as much trich/kief as possible. I emptied the bags on two occasions for trich/kief collection jarred up the lovely trich/kief into their micron sized labelled jars and then put the shaken trim through a bho blast tube to get every last bit of goodness from the trim. Here's the pics showing the results from one grows trim collection.

1st lot to be emptied, 25m - 13g, 73m - 19.5g, 120m - 7g

ImageImageImageImageImage

2nd lot to be emptied, 25m - 7.9g, 73m - 5.8g, 120m - 2.2g

and lastly the shaken trim bho'd

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Managed to double the weight on the scales for the honey oil/shatter with the rest of the trim in the bow, was about 1.5 more than the first gas run.
The trichs/kief can be warmed up and rolled into lovely juicy oily hash balls or just used in cooking (especially the 120 micron for cooking) or sprinkled into joints, if vaping the trichs/kief it forms into hash and needs vaping on high temperatures to fully use it up. If you're one for slinging out your trim call me first lol. Hope this will change anyones mind on throwing out their trim. Since doing this the jars and honey oil/shatter have had another two strains added and the bubble bags are now full again with my last harvest of gorilla, chocolate mint og and 3 blue kings all waiting to be shaken and added. It really does bake you fully lol mon the heavy stoner!

all the best dal.
These users thanked the author dal for the post (total 3):
Marcus (Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:32 pm) • Captain Beefheart (Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:39 pm) • Mrs Beefheart (Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:27 am)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

dal wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:11 pm
Here's what I do with my trim, I use 4 micron bags 25, 73, 120 and the fourth has the plant trim in it think it's a 180 or 240 micron bag also add a large marble in there to knock it all about, keep them all tied and sealed in a good quality plastic bag and in the fridge. The bags are full micron and are around the same size as a 10ltr bucket, the trim used is from a fastbuds auto grow I did a while back had 5 different strains of trim all mixed up together and was just shaken to remove as much trich/kief as possible. I emptied the bags on two occasions for trich/kief collection jarred up the lovely trich/kief into their micron sized labelled jars and then put the shaken trim through a bho blast tube to get every last bit of goodness from the trim. Here's the pics showing the results from one grows trim collection.

1st lot to be emptied, 25m - 13g, 73m - 19.5g, 120m - 7g

2nd lot to be emptied, 25m - 7.9g, 73m - 5.8g, 120m - 2.2g

and lastly the shaken trim bho'd

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Managed to double the weight on the scales for the honey oil/shatter with the rest of the trim in the bow, was about 1.5 more than the first gas run.
The trichs/kief can be warmed up and rolled into lovely juicy oily hash balls or just used in cooking (especially the 120 micron for cooking) or sprinkled into joints, if vaping the trichs/kief it forms into hash and needs vaping on high temperatures to fully use it up. If you're one for slinging out your trim call me first lol. Hope this will change anyones mind on throwing out their trim. Since doing this the jars and honey oil/shatter have had another two strains added and the bubble bags are now full again with my last harvest of gorilla, chocolate mint og and 3 blue kings all waiting to be shaken and added. It really does bake you fully lol mon the heavy stoner!

all the best dal.
duw duw dal when am i moving in ? :lol: hats off bach. :puff puff:
dal (Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:48 pm)

Return to “Hashish/Hash Room”