harryhoudinii
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Who said stoners were slow in the kitchen

Post by harryhoudinii »

GMO wrote:
harryhoudinii wrote:
GMO wrote:
if you have any questions on the process buddy, we have a thread called "mate has cancer". there are also a good few of us who are familiar with the process. any questions, just shout bud :D
How much would you usually decarb if you're making rso, I just want to start with 10ml see if it comes out OK?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Heya bud. The rate of return depends on the material you start with. Generally bud we assume at 20% return, trim 10-15% and leaf around 5%

So 10ml is actually a fairly large batch. Maybe 5 ounces of flower depending on technique and plant material

translated from the bongo of the canna jungle
Ahh yes I needed a good amount of but to make this, do you just use 1ml syringes, I used 10 but I think smaller ones will be easier to pull the liquid in to?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

harryhoudinii wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:08 am
Ahh yes I needed a good amount of but to make this, do you just use 1ml syringes, I used 10 but I think smaller ones will be easier to pull the liquid in to?
hey dude, yeah generally i use 1ml syringes for portion control also. i dont think its exactly easier to pull the oil into. the best you can do is try keep the oil warm while trying to pull it into syringes. slowly and steady is the best way i have found, otherwise you pull air bubbles in making it more difficult to be sure of your measures

hope that helps mate
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

How was the oil?
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Return to “The Great Canna Bake Off!”