Canna infused coconut oil & Chocolates

Cannabis Cooking and Recipes
GMO
GR420 Leg End

Re: Canna infused coconut oil & Chocolates

Post by GMO »

Smokey wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 12:08 am
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Mon the Medibles dude, Whats the feedback ???
nice enough... always room for improvement
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Breeders Collective   Barney's Farm
Neilw420

Post by Neilw420 »

Smokey wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:40 pm
Hello Growroom420.

So Mr Muncher was kind enough to send round a real nice bag of trim for me to have a little play around in the kitchen so that’s exactly what I did first I made a batch of fully activated coconut oil.

Here’s how........

The trim I used I decarb’d in the oven at 110c for 110 mins before letting it cool. I then put the decarb in the freezer for a further 30 mins. Whilst the trim was freezing I set my Croc Pot to low and mixed 500g of extra virgin coconut to 500ml of water once mixed I added the trim to the slow cooker left it to infuse for 8 hours stirring the pot every hour, once the infusion was complete I strained the contents of the crockpot into a large Pyrex mixing bowl and then let sit for an hour before placing in the fridge. After a couple of hours the coconut oil infusion was complete. After you have to pierce a small whole through the hardened oil and drain out the water trapped underneath once drained I re heated the oil back to a liquid form and poured it straight back into the original jar. This coconut oil is now fully infused and the thc fully activated and I can now use the coconut oil for cooking whenever........... cant wait to make a roast dinner using the oil Mmm Mmmmmm.

I then went back into the kitchen and I made some Canna infused confectionary to send over to Muncher to say thanks

Here’s what I made: Mint Aero Chocolates, Coconut Bounty Chocolates & some good old fashioned Space Cake Brownies.

Here’s some pics I took along the way

I am going to make another batch this evening but I will be changing a few things during the process and I will report back to base camp later

Thanks for popping in

Cheers

Smokes

Great write up, I’m going to make some coconut oil but Iv got the bits and now reading online I need something else called lecithin, is this really needed? Says it makes it more potent is this right do you know?
Thanks

MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by MommaB »

Ow I can not wait for this grow to be over!! I am so going to be making some good treats with these ideas 😊
These users thanked the author MommaB for the post:
Neilw420 (Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:37 am)
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

Return to “The Great Canna Bake Off!”