Canna infused coconut oil & Chocolates

Cannabis Cooking and Recipes
Smokey

Canna infused coconut oil & Chocolates

Post by Smokey »

Hello Growroom420.

So Mr Muncher was kind enough to send round a real nice bag of trim for me to have a little play around in the kitchen so that’s exactly what I did first I made a batch of fully activated coconut oil.

Here’s how........

The trim I used I decarb’d in the oven at 110c for 110 mins before letting it cool. I then put the decarb in the freezer for a further 30 mins. Whilst the trim was freezing I set my Croc Pot to low and mixed 500g of extra virgin coconut to 500ml of water once mixed I added the trim to the slow cooker left it to infuse for 8 hours stirring the pot every hour, once the infusion was complete I strained the contents of the crockpot into a large Pyrex mixing bowl and then let sit for an hour before placing in the fridge. After a couple of hours the coconut oil infusion was complete. After you have to pierce a small whole through the hardened oil and drain out the water trapped underneath once drained I re heated the oil back to a liquid form and poured it straight back into the original jar. This coconut oil is now fully infused and the thc fully activated and I can now use the coconut oil for cooking whenever........... cant wait to make a roast dinner using the oil Mmm Mmmmmm.

I then went back into the kitchen and I made some Canna infused confectionary to send over to Muncher to say thanks

Here’s what I made: Mint Aero Chocolates, Coconut Bounty Chocolates & some good old fashioned Space Cake Brownies.

Here’s some pics I took along the way

I am going to make another batch this evening but I will be changing a few things during the process and I will report back to base camp later

Thanks for popping in

Cheers

Smokes
🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

LilMissLean
Has thanked: 0

Re: Canna infused coconut oil & Chocolates

Post by LilMissLean »

Smokey wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:40 pm
Hello Growroom420.

So Mr Muncher was kind enough to send round a real nice bag of trim for me to have a little play around in the kitchen so that’s exactly what I did first I made a batch of fully activated coconut oil.

Here’s how........

The trim I used I decarb’d in the oven at 110c for 110 mins before letting it cool. I then put the decarb in the freezer for a further 30 mins. Whilst the trim was freezing I set my Croc Pot to low and mixed 500g of extra virgin coconut to 500ml of water once mixed I added the trim to the slow cooker left it to infuse for 8 hours stirring the pot every hour, once the infusion was complete I strained the contents of the crockpot into a large Pyrex mixing bowl and then let sit for an hour before placing in the fridge. After a couple of hours the coconut oil infusion was complete. After you have to pierce a small whole through the hardened oil and drain out the water trapped underneath once drained I re heated the oil back to a liquid form and poured it straight back into the original jar. This coconut oil is now fully infused and the thc fully activated and I can now use the coconut oil for cooking whenever........... cant wait to make a roast dinner using the oil Mmm Mmmmmm.

I then went back into the kitchen and I made some Canna infused confectionary to send over to Muncher to say thanks

Here’s what I made: Mint Aero Chocolates, Coconut Bounty Chocolates & some good old fashioned Space Cake Brownies.

Here’s some pics I took along the way

OH MY GOSH these are epically good YHUMMY x

I am going to make another batch this evening but I will be changing a few things during the process and I will report back to base camp later

Thanks for popping in

Cheers

Smokes
Just A Happy Hippy Chick Who Loves Smoking Cannabis

ohlordyeah_420
Respected Member

Post by ohlordyeah_420 »

They look rad!
I've been making chocolate out of trim too, similar to you but I infused cocoa butter with the trim. Just add cocoa and flavourings to the butter and let it set.

Last week I made granola and cherries, strawberry millions and cherry bars. I've typed up the recipe so i'll share it on here. Currently away from home :sad: and staying in a hotel so ive took a bar to keep chill. I know that 4 squares is pretty chill whilst 8 is zzzzzzz

diary link me do

"I fucking hate harvesting. I like planting the things and watering them, and looking after them, talking to them. I don't like fucking harvesting."

"You like smoking them, though."

"Oh, I like smoking them."
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

brilliant write up Smokey. Even better choccy lol. Look the business mate.

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

ohlordyeah_420 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:01 pm
They look rad!
I've been making chocolate out of trim too, similar to you but I infused cocoa butter with the trim. Just add cocoa and flavourings to the butter and let it set.

Last week I made granola and cherries, strawberry millions and cherry bars. I've typed up the recipe so i'll share it on here. Currently away from home :sad: and staying in a hotel so ive took a bar to keep chill. I know that 4 squares is pretty chill whilst 8 is zzzzzzz

Oh Hell Yeah OLY They look the business not tried using the coco butter yet but i will for sure and i plan on using the coconut oil for infused dinners etc or if its a pals birthday coming up i might sneak a bit a birthday cake should be funny the outcome lololol

Cheers for looking in Pal

Clunge Muncher
Has thanked: 0

Post by Clunge Muncher »

Nice one mate, good to see it used and not wasted (fuck still need to empty my trimmer D'oh). Looking forward to chopping a few

From Me Phone Enit..

Resident armchair grower :D .

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

Cheers muncher theres already a lunchbox full of treats for you here in the freezer sorry i haven't dropped em round yet been working the past 2 days gotta pay the bills but they are here safe and sound and there will be more to follow mate,

Cheers

Smokes

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

JEsus youve been busy!
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

Tonight i shall be making another 2 batches - Milky Bar's and Chocolate orange, Watch this space !!!

Return to “The Great Canna Bake Off!”