Blue Cheese Cannabis Strain

Cannabis strain reviews. Cannabis smoke review.
Smokey

Blue Cheese Cannabis Strain

Post by Smokey »

The Blue Cheese strain is a European delight. Bred by the famous Barney’s Farm, this indica-dominant hybrid is stinky and delicious. An uplifting and mischevious flower, Blue Cheese features an intoxicating aroma and a deeply relaxing high. More body than mind, Blue Cheese is a great choice for pain management and winding down after a long day.

Blue Cheese Experience

A pleasant cross between U.K. Cheese and Blueberry, expect a pleasant, relaxed sensation after a few puffs. Though, it may take up to 15 minutes for you to feel the effects of this strain. Since this strain isn’t a pure Indica, you won’t find yourself completely knocked out with drowsiness. You’ll still get the classic heavy-bodied sensation. But, you can count on a nice, euphoric uplift as well. While marijuana consumers have noted dizziness and mild paranoia, these effects typically only occur when consumed in large quantities.

The beginnings of the Blue Cheese experience often begin in the head, offering a blissful and silly cerebral high. However, a wave of bodily effects tends to soothe sore muscles and calm down anxious or tense physiology.

Those in need of a way to manage physical stress will likely adore Blue Cheese. The effects of this flower tend to come on slow, creeping up on you just as you’re about to take another rip off of the bong.

Less desirable effects may include dizziness and some paranoia if this strain is consumed in large enough doses. This strain is optimal for enjoyment from early evening to night time, as a way to unwind after the workday or as an after-dinner treat.

Traits of Blue Cheese and Blue Cheese Seeds

This indica strain is a winning cross between Blueberry and UK Cheese. Not only is the combo absolutely delicious, but the flower has inherited a happy-go-lucky vibe and a sleepy relaxation.

Blueberry is one of the strains that parented the legendary Blue Dream. Barney’s Farm crossed this lovely lady with Cheese, a skunky, pungent bud known for its heavy-handed effects.

Blue Cheese, the resulting cross, is a potent strain popular among everyday enthusiasts and connoisseurs alike. Often recommended for intermediate to experienced consumers, Blue Cheese tends to produce around 20 percent THC. While it may not be the most potent bud on the shelf, it is still a powerful psychoactive and delivers an enjoyable euphoric high.

Blue cheese the food may be an acquired taste, but this cheesy bud sure isn’t. A pungent, umami-like scent is paired with a decadent blueberry sweetness, creating a strong sensory experience.

When picking out a cannabis strain, following your nose is often a great bet. Strains that smell good to you are buds that you’ll likely enjoy. Blue Cheese stands apart as an exquisite scented flower with a creamy, aged fruit taste.

Cannabis consumers will note this strains densely packed buds, with bright green leaves riddled with dark orange pistils. Thanks to a heavy dollop of resin, marijuana consumers might find this some pretty tough weed to break up by hand.

Medical Benefits of Blue Cheese

The THC content in Blue Cheese is frequently over 20%. This quality makes this strain great medical cannabis (learn how to make cannabis oil);

Those with PTSD, ADHD, and Bipolar Disorder might enjoy the heavy-handed effects this strain produces.The relaxing effects are also perfect for marijuana consumers looking to unwind after a long day

This strain is also an excellent choice when treating anxiety, depression, or pain
This bud also tends to increase appetite, which could make it preferable for those hoping to find relief from nausea or for anyone struggling to gain weight.
These users thanked the author Smokey for the post:
crzg (Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:43 am)
🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

Nanook
Respected Member

Re: Blue Cheese Cannabis Strain

Post by Nanook »

The greatest bedtime strain bar none <3
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

I put this up for you

Mon the blue

cragyegg
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by cragyegg »

I would like to try this strain. The only "blue" strain I have ever tried was Blue Dream Strain https://askgrowers.com/strains/blue-dream-strain-review. But I think that Blues Cheese is even better. I've read here https://www.wikileaf.com/strain/blue-cheese/ that it has a great relaxing effect.

Mini-G-Star
Respected Member

Post by Mini-G-Star »

Blue cheese is lovely, it's so relaxing and mellow.
"It's not about how hard you can hit; it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward."

Ohitshim

Post by Ohitshim »

Done correctly still one of the best strains 👌🤤
Probably sent from the smoking shed :Stoned:

bigbadbillybob
Known User

Post by bigbadbillybob »

who does the best version then, ive tried big buddhas (used to be banging but lat few years its turned to pish) and dinafems (which is a good representation I reckon), but I kinda steer clear of barneys stuff -their critical kush was a beauty tho, I will admit, but most of their strains are pretty crap imho.

so are all these reviews based on barneys /.??

Return to “Strain Reviews”