SunRocks: The Ultimate Weed Strain That Snoop Is Scared To Smoke

Cannabis strain reviews. Cannabis smoke review.
Smokey

SunRocks: The Ultimate Weed Strain That Snoop Is Scared To Smoke

Post by Smokey »

Have you ever heard of MoonRocks? Well, SunRocks are even stronger. These are the world’s most potent buds that Snoop himself is afraid to smoke.

https://herb.co/learn/sunrocks/
🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

Wizard
Respected Member

Re: SunRocks: The Ultimate Weed Strain That Snoop Is Scared To Smoke

Post by Wizard »

i say we take this one step further , im gonna be in harvest soon and will have some buds to work with , particulary the peyote , i will have it tested for thc content and be making rosin first off ,, so lets get tricky here , take a bud , coat it with rosin , then take that same rosin press the living shit outa it and make thc crystaline , use that to coat that rosin soaked bud ... but wait im not done there ,, next we will be making some shatter , take same soaked and coated bud and wrap that sucker with a gram of shatter .. then from same crop of bud take keif from dry sift and coat that same bud ,, boom , ill call it the straight jacket Image
We can get swept away by our thoughts,,or learn to step back and see them with clarity.
Easy to forget its a choice

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

There was a time where I only smoked bubble hash. Some of the cleanest bubble you've seen almost looking like shatter. After about 5-6 months of smoking it daily I had a little dip in my mental health and had to take several months off the ganja and get my head right. I'm 99% sure it was the bubble that fucked me up lol. Never felt like that again since and there was nothing going on in my life that would of triggered it that I can think of? I had feelings of paranoia with a overwhelming feeling of doom is around the corner. After a few weeks of cold turkey I was OK. Went back to bud and never had another problem.

I think these types of thing is good for a treat but smoking 50-80% THC full time is a dangerous game to play if my experience is anything to go by. I think my magic numbers are around 18-22% THC with a little CBD to round the edges.

Everyone is different I supoose and it might not effect you like it did me. My advise would be to just be careful. Those levels of THC are uncharted waters. I can see why Snoop ain't a fan LOL.
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Misolo313

Post by Misolo313 »

grumpygrower wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:07 am
There was a time where I only smoked bubble hash. Some of the cleanest bubble you've seen almost looking like shatter. After about 5-6 months of smoking it daily I had a little dip in my mental health and had to take several months off the ganja and get my head right. I'm 99% sure it was the bubble that fucked me up lol. Never felt like that again since and there was nothing going on in my life that would of triggered it that I can think of? I had feelings of paranoia with a overwhelming feeling of doom is around the corner. After a few weeks of cold turkey I was OK. Went back to bud and never had another problem.

I think these types of thing is good for a treat but smoking 50-80% THC full time is a dangerous game to play if my experience is anything to go by. I think my magic numbers are around 18-22% THC with a little CBD to round the edges.

Everyone is different I supoose and it might not effect you like it did me. My advise would be to just be careful. Those levels of THC are uncharted waters. I can see why Snoop ain't a fan LOL.
I agree. Probably induces psychosis; or acute paranoia at the least.

Robgibbs0125
Has thanked: 0

Post by Robgibbs0125 »

Same thing happened to me from smoking wax for the first time. Felt paranoid and just out of it for days. I'll stick to my regular smoke. It rocks me already.

Return to “Strain Reviews”