Electric Purple - Big Island Genetics

Cannabis strain reviews. Cannabis smoke review.
seymore_budz
Respected Member

Electric Purple - Big Island Genetics

Post by seymore_budz »

I've managed to get a hold of 10 regular beans from these guys. Ever since the 90s I've wanted to grow some of the world famous Hawaiian strains like Maui Wowie. A strain that has become a household name.

I reached out to Aaron Zeeman and he put me onto these. He's well known in the cannabis industry and has been published in High Times. He's lived in Hawaii since the early 90s and claims to have the legendary landrace strains in his possession and seems to be doing some great work over there now it's been decriminalised.

Electric Puple is meant to be a cross between the legendary Kauai Electric X North Californian purple kush cut. Looking at the background, I'm expecting some large differences in the phenotypes but he's saying based on his calculations, 1-2 in 12 should be purple.

I'm not going to recommend you buy these yet as I'm yet to recieve the beans, they're very expensive and only regulars are avaliable. I'll document the grow here if the beans turn up and if all goes well, he's looking for UK connections to get his unique collection into the UK market.

I'm very excited to get some new, fresh genetics from the Big Island! If anyone has these strains for real, it would be the old school surfer types and Aaron is just the type of guy I'd expect to have access to these genotypes.

Hawaiian strains are known for their sweet flavours and mold resistance due to the Hawaiian climate. Even if they turn out to be rubbish, I'll collect some pollen and maybe use it to play about with.

I'm so excited I done a sex wee when he said they're en-route.

Kauai Electric: https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Ka ... _Pakalolo/

Purple Kush: https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Pu ... y_Strains/
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
GMO
GR420 Leg End

Re: Electric Purple - Big Island Genetics

Post by GMO »

:barmy: :barmy: :barmy: :barmy:

ill be eager to hear more
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Return to “Strain Reviews”