Blue Cheese Barney's Farm

Cannabis strain reviews. Cannabis smoke review.
Mini-G-Star
Respected Member

Blue Cheese Barney's Farm

Post by Mini-G-Star »

Just a short post with my opinion on BC. Have tried Barney's Farm which I preferred over other variations. This is a lovely smoke , really smooth and gives a really nice chilled experience.
"It's not about how hard you can hit; it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward."

Philzon   Vape4Ever
sybarite
Known User

Re: Blue Cheese Barney's Farm

Post by sybarite »

Useful to know, thanks. Never tried any version of Blue Cheese before. Do you know if the effects differ much from UK (Exodus?) Cheese? I'm a bit sceptical about Barney's Farm - hear people saying they have a mixture of good and bad strains, but I guess you could say that about many breeders and seeds are unpredictable. I grew their Red Diesel once and it was OK to vape, but poor yields and had a strange, sickly-sweet flavour. I just took a chance on their Mimosa EVO, as I really wanted to try the Mimosa strain and this is the only version I could find in UK. The pictures on their website look lovely, but we shall see.

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

Barneys imho are some of the best BC genetics out there, and other strains I have tried as well. Not a bad word from over 20 barneys grows :) Violator kush is a good one to try from them ;)
BC compared to exo is an interesting one as I have grown both, and dinafem BC also ( again, very good )
They all smell similar and all have a very similar effect imo. There is 1 pheno from dinafem I found that was just mental tho... amazing plant but all round theres very little between them.
These users thanked the author Nanook for the post:
sybarite (Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:15 pm)
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

sybarite
Known User

Post by sybarite »

Thank you, good to know - can't wait to try their Mimosa EVO and I'll check Violator Kush, which I hadn't heard of. I was a big fan of exo cheese, especially the smell, but I think I'm leaning more towards sativa dominance lately. My friend swears by Dinafem and usually gets great results - their Critical Jack grows huge buds in the right circumstances and is pretty nice to vape.

Return to “Strain Reviews”