Reccomend me some autos please

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Re: Reccomend me some autos please

Post by Captain Beefheart »

Paul_led wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:20 pm
That’s a fair plant that man , I’m running autos because I’m growing in my garage and when lights go off it’s bloody freezing ,
So running autos I leave the lights on 24/7 so the temps aren’t dropping ,
I have some photo seeds I really fancy having a go with in the warmer months so might give em a go when the lights can go off and temps don’t fall down in an hour

Paul
well in that case its a fair comment i understand your pain......... SHED..... :lol: the best auto i grew tho for taste structure + bag appeal was ....white cheese dinafem auto,it was potent but yield was 4 zips a plant but still worth the effort,anyway fella i bid ewe good day + may the force be wiv ewe. :oik!:
These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post (total 2):
Paul_led (Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:31 pm) • wutang (Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:03 am)

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

Paul_led wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:20 pm
That’s a fair plant that man , I’m running autos because I’m growing in my garage and when lights go off it’s bloody freezing ,
So running autos I leave the lights on 24/7 so the temps aren’t dropping ,
I have some photo seeds I really fancy having a go with in the warmer months so might give em a go when the lights can go off and temps don’t fall down in an hour

Paul
Mate get yourself a heater. Im in a similar position to you, outdoors in a shed. I never wanted to buy a heater because I felt I didn't need one or its another thing to worry about. I use it with the ecotechnics controller. Although it may cost you more to run you may get better bud. As we know some people argue that plants need their rest too and some that say in the more northern regions of the hemisphere they have 24/7 daylight etc etc. Just my 2p worth anyways.

This is the first time Im growing photos over autos. I can't really compare it to my previous autos as the environment was different (i.e. shit). Now ive got a proper tent with some environmental control and although the plants did suffer a bit, I think it will be at least 80% better than my autos I did.

Im going to run into problems with drying as im doing it in the shed also in this cold so may swap out fan heater for oil rads in theory to cut out the "dry heat". :idn:
These users thanked the author wutang for the post:
Paul_led (Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:07 pm)

Paul_led
Respected Member

Post by Paul_led »

Thanks for your input mate , but I tried a oil rad and the cost of electric to run it out weighed running a hps over night to keep the temps over 22c with the added bonus of light too,
I’m not sure weather autos benifit from the rest or not, since I have been running 24/0 and not 18/6 I have had far more grams per plant ,

Paul
These users thanked the author Paul_led for the post:
wutang (Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:16 pm)

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

Paul_led wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:10 pm
Thanks for your input mate , but I tried a oil rad and the cost of electric to run it out weighed running a hps over night to keep the temps over 22c with the added bonus of light too,
I’m not sure weather autos benifit from the rest or not, since I have been running 24/0 and not 18/6 I have had far more grams per plant ,

Paul
Fair play dude. It is a dynamic game..this growing malarky :)

Interesting in regards to more grams per plant. I hate the cold weather. I had to point my passive intake up and tie it against the tent pole so it wouldn't make my roots too cold. Seems to have made a difference as well.

Goodluck dude. After these photos I may go back to autos, purely because of timing and access with little monsters running about.

Wu
These users thanked the author wutang for the post:
Paul_led (Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:27 pm)

Paul_led
Respected Member

Post by Paul_led »

I also hate the cold , and not being able to have a holiday in the sun is I long my piss lol
These users thanked the author Paul_led for the post:
wutang (Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:11 pm)

camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

Post by camkush »

These super skunk autos from seedstockers are hardy
Roll Tide :barmy:
#ProtectDiscord

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”